Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invisible magisplay tray recolor

by pfish Posted 7th Aug 2006 at 3:54 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2008 at 9:34 PM by Crazyfoolgaf

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pandapurple
Is this just a recolor, cause the tray won't show up at all in my game, or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, where do i look

This is an invisible recolor of the magisplay tray that comes with Open For Bussiness, but if you do not have OFB, you can get the non-OFB version HERE: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=319577, with an invisible recolor.

Any machinima support or tips sent to me will be VERY much appreciated!
I love the MTS Community!
Test Subject
#77 Old 8th Sep 2013 at 4:55 PM Last edited by Aarethaa : 3rd Oct 2013 at 4:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
Is anyone still having trouble getting this to show up in their game? Because I am :-(

I do. I used to have this recolor in my game and it used to work. Now it won't. :/ Couldn't figure out what to do.
Edit: I'm so dumb! I downloaded this while I didn't have CEP, so anyone having a not-showing-up problem, consider making sure that you have CEP installed.
THANKS POST
#78 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 11:59 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 9:30 AM
Thank You :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 2:00 PM
Thank You ^ ^
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#81 Old 2nd May 2015 at 4:11 PM
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 6:43 PM
I've always hated the Magisplay. I'm so glad there's an alternative now.
Page 4 of 4