Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Action Movie Box V.1.2 (Fixed Couple Poses)

by littlesimgirl Posted 18th Apr 2009 at 2:02 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:24 PM by whiterider

126 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 110 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littlesimgirl
@BUKISUDOO It was meant for those who don't have nightlife or newer ep that download the newer ep requirement version. If they download the basegame version then it should be fine. and don't worry, i don't think it will crash the game.

Ah. Alrighty then. ^^ Thank you for the quick response. :D
I'll download it now, then. x3

It's too fantabulous not to. ;-;
Test Subject
#52 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 9:39 PM
I forever love you O_O. This is beyond amazing! Thank you, you have no idea how much this will help me ^^.

I saw these used in Jadyee's new movie, too. Nice.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 2nd May 2009 at 6:00 AM
I needed this so badly! I might make a The Sims 2 Next Top Model series (Or something similar) so its so great to use the Jump thingy that I saw in the video.

"It's not the mesh ... It's not the texture ...It's not me ... I am pretty sure it's you."
Mez Isa Nintendork! Yayz Meez!
Test Subject
#54 Old 4th May 2009 at 6:59 PM
AMAZING JOB!!!
I love the femal sim you made!!! she is gorgeous!!!
if you ever have the time, can u please upload her?
i'd love to have her in my game!
thx a lot
Test Subject
#55 Old 9th May 2009 at 1:20 PM
Love the poses but where did u get that cute purple outfit?

Great job on the poses
Test Subject
#56 Old 9th May 2009 at 3:05 PM
Good work! more like you managed to hold the gun? the weapon and an object? I tnetie with a gun to my ripped look? excuse my English I am Brazilian
Scholar
#57 Old 11th May 2009 at 11:45 PM
Some of the dead poses are funny. I like them

^_^ Thank you.

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 16th May 2009 at 11:03 AM
Wow w w w, thanks so much
Test Subject
#59 Old 25th May 2009 at 4:04 PM
WOAH! I was trying to take pictures so i could upload a story onto the sims 2 website... NOW I CAN FINNISH IT! the only prob i had was with the bathtub pose, when i click it doesnt look nothing like it and i cant make it look like the one you have got a pic of. oops.. oh well, i didnt really like the look of it, i mean, why would i make a story with 2 sims in a bath? i hope others can use it, however.
~~Keria Hatake~~

Worship my plastic lemon!

When life gives you lemons, WORSHIP THEM! (and demand plastic ones next time!)

"And they called it, LEMON LOOOOOOVE!!!"

Do you like lemons? No? GIVE ME YOUR COOKIE THEN!
Test Subject
#60 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 5:07 PM
I like this alot. I also got a cigarette pose which has the sims smoking with their left hand and its GREAt but the cigarette that i have for my sims is in the right hand. lol. so is it possible maybe you can pleasee make a pose for the roght hand too?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#61 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ohchilling
I like this alot. I also got a cigarette pose which has the sims smoking with their left hand and its GREAt but the cigarette that i have for my sims is in the right hand. lol. so is it possible maybe you can pleasee make a pose for the roght hand too?

haha, good point. I will work on that when i get some free time. also if possible, could you tell me where you got your right hand cigarette?
Test Subject
#62 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 2:00 PM
we aren't fracking idiots thank you.
Test Subject
#63 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 1:39 AM
how do you find it in sims 2
Test Subject
#64 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 12:33 AM
thanks alot!! you are awesome one of the poses are from ncis!!! so cool!
Top Secret Researcher
#65 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 7:13 PM
I tried using the couple pose, but the girl isn't in the exact position I want her to be in. Do I need to use the Snap to Objects cheat? PM-ing me the answer would be nice.

ENTJ
Test Subject
#66 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 1:44 AM
thanks!
Test Subject
#67 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 8:05 PM
i luv this but how do u find it in the game?
Test Subject
#68 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:00 AM
This is exactly what I need for my current video! Thanks so much!!!
Test Subject
#69 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 10:27 AM
Default Magic Tray??
The couple poses are a little bit tricky. U have to use the magic tray to place 2 sims on top of each other. U can also move the bathtub instead of moving the sim.

Um Hi sorry if I sound a bit dumb and not in it.. but about the "magic tray".. I downloaded it and you say I should use it for the bathtub pose but where do I find it when Im playing?? Soz Im a bit confused.. And how do you get a gun? In my game my sims are holding nothing... Im so sorry if i sound dumb.. I just have no idea..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#70 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jadielemonxxx
Um Hi sorry if I sound a bit dumb and not in it.. but about the "magic tray".. I downloaded it and you say I should use it for the bathtub pose but where do I find it when Im playing?? Soz Im a bit confused.. And how do you get a gun? In my game my sims are holding nothing... Im so sorry if i sound dumb.. I just have no idea..

Sorry I should have mention it in the description, the gun is not include in this box, but you can find some gun accessories on MTS2 - the one i'm using is this http://nene.modthesims.info/download.php?t=263142 or rosesims has some guns too http://www.rosesims2.net/sims2/magic/sims2magic_1.htm

about the magic tray, you can find it under Surfaces/Misc.
Test Subject
#71 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 10:31 AM
Sorry I should have mention it in the description, the gun is not include in this box, but you can find some gun accessories on MTS2 - the one i'm using is this http://nene.modthesims.info/download.php?t=263142 or rosesims has some guns too http://www.rosesims2.net/sims2/magic/sims2magic_1.htm

about the magic tray, you can find it under Surfaces/Misc.

Oh thankyou so much! Now I get how to use it.. Sorry if my questions were a bit dummy.. and thanks for your help !!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 5:06 AM
Hi,i loved it
but the bathtub dead pose,i used it on a teen sim and the facet went thru her neck
Test Subject
#73 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 1:45 AM
Nice work! However, I'm yet another simmer trying to figure out the bathtub pose. I have the tray, and my sim couple has been in every kind of odd position imaginable except for the right one. Could you (or anyone else who can do it) provide a step-by-step guide on how to get it to work properly?

Thanks for the great pose package! I can't wait to get the tub working!
Test Subject
#74 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 3:29 AM
hey..how do i know which one to download..i do have eps newer that nl but there is "2" choices to download, which 1 do i choose??
Test Subject
#75 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 3:30 AM
and like in ur movie, are they animated ? Can they actually fall off of a building?
Page 3 of 6