Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked Swamp Pack - UPDATED 19-07-2019

by Bakie Posted 3rd Jan 2015 at 6:53 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2021 at 2:33 PM by Bakie

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sooozeeebeee
I have no clue what Im going to do with these yet, but I had to have them! Thank you!

Whaha! Try making some sort of Shrek home or swamp park..
And you're welcome, have fun with it.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 5:27 PM
I loooooove this !!! Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MOONLIGHT86
I loooooove this !!! Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome! Good to hear

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#29 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:00 AM
Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nautica187
Thank you!

You're welcome!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#31 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 3:13 AM
Fabulous! Thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snowhaze
Fabulous! Thanks.

You're welcome!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 10:05 PM
Wow, amazing. I love these.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 12:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ayamabuki
Wow, amazing. I love these.

Thanks, good to hear you like them!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 10:56 AM
So nice. Just what I need to do some lots from 'The Witcher'.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 11:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NoohrDK
So nice. Just what I need to do some lots from 'The Witcher'.

Glad I could help with that!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 4:49 AM
Thank you so much! I've been working on a 'little house on the bayou' and this is just what I needed to capture the look I'm going for! Cannot thank you enough!! <3
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scarlette_shadow_77
Thank you so much! I've been working on a 'little house on the bayou' and this is just what I needed to capture the look I'm going for! Cannot thank you enough!! <3

You're welcome! Don't forget to send me some screenshots if you're done, I'm very curious how it turned out.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 3:32 PM
This is too great to make a little more variety and make the world look a little more diverse like its supposed to be. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KyoSay
This is too great to make a little more variety and make the world look a little more diverse like its supposed to be. Thanks!

You're welcome!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 8:43 PM
Perfect for cute parks OR creepy lakes. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Koblitzinator
Perfect for cute parks OR creepy lakes. Thank you!

You're welcome! Also very nice we have the shrink option now as some of these trees are quite huge..

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 5:06 PM
I am amazed at the beauty your creations add to our Sims worlds, especially the base game items. Each and every design is like discovering a treasure. I am grateful for the time and talent you have invested to enhance our Sims lives/world. ♥
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 1:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Raven96784
I am amazed at the beauty your creations add to our Sims worlds, especially the base game items. Each and every design is like discovering a treasure. I am grateful for the time and talent you have invested to enhance our Sims lives/world. ♥

Well, I do have to say that most objects aren't made by me, but by EA theirselfs. What I do, is make them available for everyone without having to use cheats.
For almost all mods from the last 2 years I also added more features to those objects, like added deco slots, recolors or certain effects which wouldn't be there by just unlocking those objects though.
But I'm happy to hear you like all of my mods that much.

Lab Assistant
#45 Old 31st May 2019 at 4:02 PM
Thank you for unlocking these! The pier alone is going to be getting a lot of use throughout Windenburg and Brindleton Bay. :D

I do have a question about the object footprints you mentioned. Do you know if it's possible to give the two trees that Sims can't walk under a different footprint that would allow walking under (such as a rug footprint, maybe)? Or perhaps possibly just shrink the footprint to a small portion of where the tree trunk touches the ground, so Sims can walk under the open part but not through the solid trunk? I'm not very familiar with debug items and world object limitations (I've heard they have issues), but I think this would be really neat & useful on these if it can be done.

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived, or passed away from cancer.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 13th Jun 2019 at 3:41 PM Last edited by Bakie : 19th Jun 2019 at 7:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by chainedbyroses
Thank you for unlocking these! The pier alone is going to be getting a lot of use throughout Windenburg and Brindleton Bay. :D

I do have a question about the object footprints you mentioned. Do you know if it's possible to give the two trees that Sims can't walk under a different footprint that would allow walking under (such as a rug footprint, maybe)? Or perhaps possibly just shrink the footprint to a small portion of where the tree trunk touches the ground, so Sims can walk under the open part but not through the solid trunk? I'm not very familiar with debug items and world object limitations (I've heard they have issues), but I think this would be really neat & useful on these if it can be done.

Hello!
It's probably easy to make that work right now, but back then when I released them it couldn't be done or I dind't know yet how to do it
I will make a note about this, so I will make a new version of them. You can then use my invisible fences around certain parts so they won't walk straight trough the parts touching the ground or as for the bow trunk, place rocks/plants around those parts.

[EDIT]
I have uploaded a new version of all three objects. Now you can walk underneath all of them!
You can find it right
HERE

Lab Assistant
#47 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
Hello!
It's probably easy to make that work right now, but back then when I released them it couldn't be done or I dind't know yet how to do it
I will make a note about this, so I will make a new version of them. You can then use my invisible fences around certain parts so they won't walk straight trough the parts touching the ground or as for the bow trunk, place rocks/plants around those parts.

[EDIT]
I have uploaded a new version of all three objects. Now you can walk underneath all of them!
You can find it right
HERE

Hooray! Thank you so much, Bakie! :lovestruc

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived, or passed away from cancer.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#48 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 11:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chainedbyroses
Hooray! Thank you so much, Bakie! :lovestruc

You're welcome!

Forum Resident
#49 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 10:44 PM
Thank You!
Thank you so much for updating all you're wonderful mods to be Ocean compatible!! This is great!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 22nd Jul 2019 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
Thank you so much for updating all you're wonderful mods to be Ocean compatible!! This is great!!

You're welcome! Good to read you like it!

Page 2 of 3