Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#201 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 12:29 AM
Being that Dora Ottomas is a teacher, I gave her a more serious look but I still tried to keep her kind looking face

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#202 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 5:49 PM

Gunnar is extremely popular with the ladies of his trailer park. Instead of complaining when he plays the drums, his neighbor Sarah McCarthy lets herself in and starts dancing.

His landlady enjoys hanging around after she's done for the day, playing physical-contact games with him.

When she does leave, she bids him an affectionate farewell. Chloe doesn't even pretend not to be noticing.

Meanwhile, at Strangetown's only restaurant, Garden of Eatin', Nathan Gavigan is wondering what's gotten into Mary. He'd been going to spend his day off doing chores, but she has other ideas. Come to think of it, it has been awhile, hasn't it?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#203 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 4:17 AM
Kaylynn was led astray by Daniel Pleasant; she's really a nice lady that just wants a family. She was seen rocking a phone booth with Peter Sims (of all people!), so he restored her honor by marrying her. They have twins and great jobs. His picture seems to approve...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#204 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 7:24 PM

Lilith Pleasant. She's a freshman at La Fiesta Tech, and decided to get a new look. I think she looks quite daring. Which is suiting, because her LTW is to become The General. A job I think she is perfect for.
Mad Poster
#205 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 6:55 PM
Sam, child of Peter Sim & Katlynn, looks up to his serious dad

But obsessive Kaylynn causes an awkward moment...

Field Researcher
#206 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 5:51 PM
I was originally going to necro the official makeover thread but decided against it since I don't have that much material to contribute at the moment... maybe some other time

Anyway, here's my makeover for Amanda Carlson, one of Apartment Life's many socialites. I don't usually do plastic surgery on my townies but I wanted to try and give Amanda a softer look, complete with beautiful curly hair so I gave it a shot.

This is a before-ish photo of her - it didn't come to my mind to take a photo of her before performing any of the procedures of her so you'll have to settle for a no-plastic surgery photo with new makeup, eyebrows and hair.

And this is what I ended up with! I think she looks very cute
Mad Poster
#207 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 7:39 PM
If you don't know the background to these pictures, have a look at my posts in this thread. (Posts #25, #33 and #40.)

April Hutchins (formerly a Veronaville townie) is having some success in getting on with a well-to-do, respectable old gentleman from Veronaville. But not quite well enough yet for me to put this in the Couple Pictures thread. But just give her time. . .

She invited him round and greeted him at her front door.

After giving him lunch and watching as TV cookery programme together, she got down to business with a friendly hug.

She followed that with a tickle. . .

. . . and finished up with a backrub. By this time she had him just where she wanted, nearly lapping out of her hand. Before he went home, April's housemate Angela cooked a nice dinner of macaroni and cheese. Note that April hasn't done anything remotely romantic with him yet. He still has that to look forward to.

April asks that, if you recognise her gentleman friend, please don't tell him about these pictures or what you've read here.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Forum Resident
#208 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 10:30 PM

Angela and Lilith doing what they do best.

Angela thinking about her sister.

A sleepy Lilith walking down the stairs.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Mad Poster
#209 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 7:03 PM

The abandoned barracks where the Newsons are squatting is a lively place, as Almeric Davis finds when he accompanies Ginger Newson home on a visit. He's playing chess with Gavin under the watchful eyes of Buck Grunt and Loki and Circe's daughter Kriemhild.

Guy Wrightley, realizing that his shaggy college boy look won't wash in the Area 50.5 sherrif's department, goes to Jessie Pilferson's salon, Comb Up and See Me Sometime, for help. The sideburns may still seem a bit much, but he's going into vice so he needs to look like someone a drug dealer won't mind talking to.

In Widespot, Trisha Traveller stops to play with Sarah Crittur, recently adopted by Cyd and Julian.

Chaz Whippler, gettin' down so deep he coulda drowned.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#210 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 5:00 PM
Forum Resident
#211 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 6:49 PM
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Ginger and Gabriella Newson with different hair/makeup/clothes. They don't even look related.
Scholar
#212 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 10:27 PM
@venusking: Well, they're not genetically related. All the Newsons are adopted, and a point seems to have been made of making them diverse.

Kent: "Florence is so hot, isn't she?"
Lola: "Felt pretty cold when she was biting me. Why is your sister convincing Erin not to arrest her for attacking me?"
Kent: "But the honour of feeling the kiss of her fangs...do you feel any cravings for blood coming on? Has she given you the gift of the night?"
Yep, vampire fanboys were even worse than vampires themselves, Lola thought.

Despite appearances, Gilbert has not decided to dabble in burning his own new shop down for insurance reasons. It's just a party. Really.
Mad Poster
#213 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 9:25 PM
Sandra Roth got a make-over before moving to college

Tessa Ramirez
grew up to be very pretty

Forum Resident
#214 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 5:09 AM
Lazlo's last couple of days before he passed away:
Kyle and Xenon spent their wedding night hanging out with Lazlo since he was ill. He made Lobster Thermidor for everyone.

A few hours before his death, he was able to witness the birth of Pascal's grandchildren.

In his last moments, he was ready to go.
Test Subject
#215 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnnaSue
@TI99Kitty, these are gorgeous make-overs that fit the sims exceptionally well! I'll have to copy the idea of giving Pascal a suit, it looks really good on him and matches his personality well. Although, since he's a dad in my savegame I'm not sure how well it would go with his sense for family. Nervous' bone structure looks a lot better with the facial hair too and I really like what you did with Jenny, the hairstyle fits her perfectly.

Honestly, Nervous and Lazlo's makeovers are the ones I was happiest with, with Rip/Ripley being a close second. And you're right about Jenny. When I saw that hairstyle, I knew it was the one I wanted to use for her.

Since doing these makeovers, I haven't felt the need to make my own sims so much anymore -- I can actually stand to look at the EAxis pre-mades now! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernweather
LOLGrimmy: I'm in ur house killing ur doodz and leavin a floater.
Field Researcher
#216 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 6:40 PM
DJ Verse, Jessie Pilferson and Sarah Love of Tri-Fruhm Sorority (La Fiesta Tech) after a little makeover. No Monica since she was out at class. Anyways, there girls had no plastic surgery, it's all just good hair and makeup (and some default replacements for skin and eyes). Proof even someone as ugly as Jessie Pilferson can look fine with a little makeover.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#217 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 12:47 AM
I just thought Erin Singles looked really pretty here and wanted to share with you all She's an elder now.
Mad Poster
#218 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 8:06 PM
Some sims did some growing up today, so they got makeovers.

Justin Cleveland became an adult, look at that manly face

Etsu Cho, originally a toddler when the game starts is now a teenager! Here she is looking pretty and smart.

Violet Joque recently started college. I heard her face was broken and that it changed when she got older... but to be honest, I wasn't disappointed

and lastly, Isaiah Gavigan. I'm torn between setting him up with Lucy Burb (2 bolts, buuut her face is quite plain) or Etsu Cho (1 bolt and lives below him)

Forum Resident
#219 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 1:29 AM
What are you doing Ginger?? She literally just got married to a guy she met in college, but she allowed Buck Grunt (who's also married!!) to kiss her up her arm. Ginger's husband Amin was too busy waiting for Ginger to come cut the wedding cake with him to notice what happened.
Forum Resident
#220 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 6:55 PM
[IMG]snapshot_7e884d7e_e1f8fe48 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/people/127797041@N02/][/IMG]

Stella Terrano
Mad Poster
#221 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 10:01 PM
It's interesting that Maxis sims can look so different, what with default skins, CC makeup, hair, and clothes. The only ones I stopped re-doing are they Ottomas clan, I even let them keep whatever clothes and hair they "change" into. Ugly can be interesting.

Scholar
#222 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 2:28 PM
Count Ralph is the Goofus of Grand Vampires: he's always the loser in his and Contessa Lisa's impromptu contests and usually manages to pick a fight with the wrong person whenever he's at a community lot. His only victory so far has been scaring the pee out of an elderly fortune teller... which he then mopped up.

He's... not very scary. He can scowl and bare his fangs all he wants, but he's still Ralph.

Ralph's also managed to pass down his haplessness to his daughter Carmilla (whose ill-thought-out antics are going to get him dusted someday if she keeps them up).

(And since Ralph moved in with his girlfriend Probability, my game's going to spawn a new, possibly-competent Grand Vampire. I had been holding off because I like the Goofus and Gallant hijinks so much, but he and Billie are a good match. Heck, she tried to pick a fight with Nervous Subject!)

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Forum Resident
#223 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 9:13 PM

Ophelia Nigmos, still edgy.
Forum Resident
#224 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 12:24 AM
Nervous Subject, looking a bit better but still eccentric.

Lab Assistant
#225 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:24 AM

Cassandra Goth ages to elder. She ended up meeting Connor Weir one day while just taking a stroll through Belladonna Cove. She dumped Don soon after. Cassandra and Connor got married, had 4 children, and she followed in her father's footsteps making strides in the scientific community. She regrets nothing.

Phineaus Furley studies hard for his job. He's unassuming, quiet and studious.

His wife, Delilah O'Feefe, on the other hand, has gained a reputation. She's sugary sweet to those she likes, but if you cross her, look out! Of course, no one really knows what makes Delilah upset, so most just try to avoid eye contact when they see her coming.
Page 9 of 18