Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 10:51 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Can't find help for this..
Ok, I have literally tried everything but I was wondering if there was a quick fix for this not mentioned somewhere.

Everytime I start to play the Sims, after I have created my Sims and what not then get them into a home.. they don't move. They just stand there. Time moves, pets play around them and try to get their attention, they just stand there.

I pull up my cheat window and type in the code to start cheats, it brings up this window to either reset, delete, or cancel. I choose reset all the time, nothing works. Cancel just makes it come up again, and delete, of course, deletes my sims. It's getting really annoying.

The error is "Sim is out of field range". What does that sound like?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 10:56 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
In order to better solve your problem, please go through the following as listed below:
  • General - Do the Game Problem FAQ
    You appear to have not gone through our main Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. Please go through and do the steps on this FAQ, including any others that it links to (for example the Game Help:Game Problem-Problem Custom Contentwiki FAQ).

Usually, in the vast majority of cases, actually going through and doing the steps (doing, not just reading) fixes issues - sometimes you may be asked to remove custom content, or to patch - please rest assured that all of our FAQs have been tested by our staff and volunteers and we wouldn't suggest you do something unless it's been known to fix particular issues.
Does this still occur after following every step in the above FAQ?

On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detailing exactly which you have done and which steps failed.