Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 2:04 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Seasons
Default Fanseelamb's Jailhouse Height Chart - Where?
Normally I'd ask the creator if I have problems with a certain CC, but fanseelamb isn't taking PMs - not that I could find, anyway. So I'll throw this out to the community: has anyone else had problems getting this download to show up in their build catalog?

MTS - Jailhouse Height Wall

It's definitely not in the "paint" section of Wall Coverings, and all that comes up under "misc" WC are the alternate pool tile sets. Is there another package that conflicts with it, maybe? I just can't find the dang thing. I've only installed it four or five times - and it's a sims2pack file - so I know it's not some goofy mistake that I've made. There doesn't seem to be anything special about it, just a straightforward paint, and a picked upload, at that.

Having said that, I've only installed the file that has the numbers on the wall. Do I need the other one, too, with just the lines? I'll try that, but there's really no indication on the download page that I need both files. If anyone knows something I don't, please shout.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 4:38 PM
It does say paint, and cost 5. You shouldn't need both, since walls are standalone files.

It does have the 256x768 format, which can be an issue if you're on a Mac. I think Macs only accept 256x512.
You can edit the size down to 256x512 and reimport the textures, and see if that helps.