Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 3:04 AM
Default WCIF small horns or antlers for CAS/ any horn mods that look like Bosmer (TES, Wood Elf) antlers?
So, I've searched for antler mods as an accessory for sims and there's a ton, but they're all... HUGE. I'm looking for something that is a lot smaller, similar to how The Elder Scrolls portrays them. I'll leave an example pic in links and attached images which shows what they look like, and what I'm looking for. Really anything that's similar will do but I cannot seem to find small horns like these. THE EXAMPLE PICS ARE MINE! Just taken in skyrim as a reference for the type of horns I'm looking for. I'm sure it exists but I don't even really know what else to try looking for besides small horns, and then I only come up with more demonic looking horns.

Imgur link, full size pics (word of warning, they are very long/vertical shots)

Here's cropped screenshots, sorry that they are still huge, the originals are 2560x1440
[IMG]
[IMG]
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 8:20 AM
If the horns are too big for you, try using aWT's hat sliders to adjust them to your liking. Found here:
https://modthesims.info/t/517774

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 7:29 PM
Feel free to try these out; I haven't tested them in-game yet, but they should be fine.
Earrings, Unisex, Teen & Y/A-A, Everyday-Outerwear, recolorable, hat-slider compatible.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MurfeeL_Skyrim Tiny Antlers 2-Prong.zip (499.5 KB, 281 downloads)
File Type: zip  MurfeeL_Skyrim Tiny Antlers 3-Prong.zip (619.5 KB, 94 downloads)