Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 7:56 PM
Default University bug?
I have the University DLC, recently I purchased a home in University, for two semesters the Home showed up as owned property, My year ended and my sims were ported back to the original game, when they went back to university my home worth 58k was replaced with Fromes cabin valued at 14k, I'm not sure what has happened here, I never sold the home, and never purchased Fromes cabin, Is this some sort of bug, If my home is gone i would like to know the cheat code to get it back, even though I would not view it as cheating as my sims worked hard to get that home.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 1:17 PM
So what happened to my 58k, If I can not purchase houses in Univeristy mode why did it let me through my lap top, It let me spend my money, The lot in housing is under purchasable property. Im viewing this as a bug because the game tells me that Fromes cabin is mine. I can sell it if I want to,
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 1:55 PM
I think i may have found out what happened, I downloaded some prefab houses, I reinstalled them when I added another house, I checked install all, It must have dome something when it reinstalled, Its the only logical explaination