Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2022 at 3:51 PM
Default What to do with grownup sims
Ok so I have a lot with quite a few family members and I one of the members is a sim who has grown up from a child, Is there a way to move him or her out to another lot. Would the college expansion help with that.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 2:36 AM
It's been long since I played the Sims 4. As I remember, you could do it by clicking on the phone and choosing move household, it will bring up the household screen which ones you want to move out then pick the house. Or you could just go to edit world mode, split your household, and move in your YA sim to a new home.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 6:21 AM
BaseGame would do all do this, No EP required, and @legacyoffailures mentioned 1 way and there are multiple ways to move a sim out, from Computer, Phone, Marriage, etc, etc. I prefer do all my moving just from the World Map(s), by Splitting Households.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 8:56 PM
Thanks everyone for all the help