Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2022 at 9:43 PM Last edited by RainbowGirl246 : 17th Jan 2022 at 11:13 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Unwanted Hair
Does anyone know what hair this is?
Attached Images

Advertisement
Instructor
#3 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 2:26 AM
A little off topic but that hair looks actually good. Would you tell me where you got it?

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by legacyoffailures
A little off topic but that hair looks actually good. Would you tell me where you got it?

I got it here https://pandelabs.tumblr.com/post/1...lder-my-texture
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
a little confused as your subject said "unwanted" hair. hmm...

if you're trying to delete this hair from your mods, there are 2 ways.

The little folder icon indicates this is a package file. Go through your male hairs with S3PE and look at the thumbnails.

Alternatively you can use NRAAS dresser and in CAS, right click on the hair in the catalog and it will give you the necessary information such as name and instance number.

Thanks I found it but I'll keep this in mind for next time