Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2022 at 3:47 AM
Default Swiffle Information?
Can someone please explain what this error even means? I was trying to use milkshape to remove the 'console' from this s4 to s3 conversion as pet hygienator, which I did, but got this error on reimport.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Feb 2022 at 3:26 PM
I haven't personally run into this issue, but a friend of mine ran into it. The only suggestion we ever found was to try a different version of TSRW. I know Gruesim has a portable version of the older version so you don't have to uninstall/reinstall anything.

Duh and/or Hello!
(simblr)
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Feb 2022 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by k2m1too
I haven't personally run into this issue, but a friend of mine ran into it. The only suggestion we ever found was to try a different version of TSRW. I know Gruesim has a portable version of the older version so you don't have to uninstall/reinstall anything.

Thanks a lot for the response and link! This is the first time I ever saw this error, so I'm like 'Swiffle information? WTH? I've never even heard of swiffle information!' I am so glad to have the link to a portable version complete with plugins! It's great not to have to uninstall!
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Feb 2022 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by k2m1too

I ran into a problem the portable version says I'm missing slimdx-2.0.10.43, what do I do now?
Instructor
#5 Old 13th Feb 2022 at 10:31 AM
TBH I don't know as I don't use the standalone version. That file might get installed as part of the normal installation and whoever made that standalone version didn't include it. I'm just guessing though.

Duh and/or Hello!
(simblr)
Forum Resident
#6 Old 13th Feb 2022 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by t888
I ran into a problem the portable version says I'm missing slimdx-2.0.10.43, what do I do now?

I believe this is standard on older systems, and perhaps no longer being used, similar to flash. It has to do with DirectX and a couple other things. I must have it in my machine, as I have 2 TSRWs and thing the older version is one mentioned by k2m1too. slimdx here
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Feb 2022 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
I believe this is standard on older systems, and perhaps no longer being used, similar to flash. It has to do with DirectX and a couple other things. I must have it in my machine, as I have 2 TSRWs and thing the older version is one mentioned by k2m1too. slimdx here

Thanks a lot. Got it working and now ready to try my object in game!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Feb 2022 at 11:04 PM
Tried it out in-game and its working fine, thanks a lot to both of you.