Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 10:08 AM
Default New Flooring tile causing duplicate of cloned tile
Hi All.
So recently I created some ceiling tiles using TSRW and S3PE/S3OC.
I was able to get them working, able to be cast, showing up under ceiling tile, but I just realized they are also adding an extra copy of the carpeting tile I used in TSRW to the build catalog.

Image of the tiles showing up in Ceiling section

Image of extra carpet tile showing under carpeting

Can anyone tell me how to make it not add an extra tile to the carpeting section?
Here is a link to my tiles if you want to check the actual files to see where I made a mistake.
Download: https://simfileshare.net/download/3117722/

Really appreciate any help to fix my blunder. Thank You.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 10:52 AM Last edited by aisquared : 30th Apr 2022 at 11:04 AM.
Hi. I imported the floor in TSRW and saw right away where the problem lies. You haven't deleted the original preset that's why it still shows up as a clone in build mode. Will get back once I tested the floor tile with the now deleted extra preset.
EDIT: yes, the extra preset is the culprit. just remove them and you're good.
Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 11:28 AM
Thank You! First time creating flooring/ceiling tiles for me and I was winging it. Now to go back and fix 44 packages. At least you showed me it was an easy and silly mistake.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling