Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2022 at 11:41 PM
Default Blender does not export the s3m2b file after the "Export Successful" Message
Hi,

I am trying to remove the large gears from the Science building rabbit hole and turn them into a separate object. ( I am using this tutorial: https://modthesims.info/d/433882/bl...ted-5-2-14.html )
I can successfully import the model into the blender, and work on it. I even managed to export it as an obj file and check the item in 3ds Max.
But I can't export the model as a s3m2b file. The report pop up comes up and it says, the Export Successful. But I don't see a s3m2b file in the folder at all.

I am quite confused. Because blender has no problem importing and exporting the Sims 3 models. But I have been having problems with the s3m2b extensions since yesterday.

I really want to get more involved with the modding community, but I am struggling to export my objects in the correct format. Any Help would be appreciated.

Thanks,