Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"One More" Slot Package For cofeetables

by ariffrazalin Posted 29th Jul 2006 at 11:31 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 1:27 PM by -Maylin-

113 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#26 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 1:33 AM
You realise this is going to make my credit lists even longer than they already are ??? Fantastic - I have been able to do it with a couple of counter recolours but the coffee table is what REALLY needed more stuff on it. If you could see the one in my living room...... thanks mate!!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Instructor
#27 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 3:51 AM
YES! That's RIGHT! Coffee tables end up with LOTS of crap on them! Thankyou for adding more realism to the game

CHeers!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Field Researcher
#28 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 5:18 AM
Wonderful work, can't wait to see this in my game.

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 5:56 AM
Perfect! Now I can make coffee tables look like the one in my house. Thank you so much for this.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#30 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 7:31 AM
It reminds me MermaidCove had done sth like that

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Inventor
#31 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:46 AM
Wow this is fab. It'll be great with my sims that have the wealth aspiration, they always want plants and statues and I run out of space so this will help alot. Definatly going to download the other OMSPs :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 2:25 PM
Oh ThankYou This is sooo cool, i almost didn't even click on this link, i'm so glad i did, i wish i had this ages ago!!
Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:52 PM
Simple, easy, and best of all, it works!! Really great idea. I've wanted to put a TV in the middle of a coffee table since Sims2 came out! Thanks
Instructor
#34 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 7:44 AM
Thank you, now my sims can be as messy as me!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 2:40 PM
I've always been wondering why we can't put more things like in real life. This is perfect for it. Now, I can put more clutter on the coffeetables (remotes, food, mags...). Thank you so much for this great must-have object :D
Field Researcher
#36 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 6:09 AM
This is the most wonderful thing!!!! Thank you!!

--green
Retired Live Chat Moderator
#37 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 12:11 PM
I love the small size... great job and very good explaining how to use too, helps a lot with endless questions!

:lion:
Deedee
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#38 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 6:55 AM
is is matter that your slots are a bit higher than all maxis tables?

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#39 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:19 AM
The objects seem to end up at the right height. I had some initial misgivings about how this would work, and especially whether it would be selectable after applying the transparent recolour, but it seemed to work very well in my game and remained selectable.

The only small problem is that outdoors it still casts a shadow even when it's been made invisible. Another approach to this might have been with an invisible/visible controller which using the hidden flag might have turned off the shadows too.
Test Subject
#40 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 7:15 PM
Thank you so much! This is the sweetest dowload on my list.
Forum Resident
#41 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 6:24 AM
A really idea and first-class done! Many thanks for sharing!

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 7:40 AM
I got all three and can hardly wait to fire up my game and try them out. Thanks so much!

Black Holes are where God divided by zero. -Steven Wright
Test Subject
#43 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 4:07 PM
I love these I just got the coffee table and desk/table ones but I love the end table one sooooo much so im sure these will be awsome to You rock tytyty so much
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 12:21 PM
Great idea, and it works wonders, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 9:48 PM
This is genius!! I love it!! Thanks so much!!

Save the earth, its the only planet with chocolate.
Test Subject
#46 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 12:43 PM
Simple idea, but very useful. Thank you.
Test Subject
#47 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 4:42 PM
I love your "One more" slots packages, but do you think you'll ever do one for counters? I'd love to have all sorts of clutter on them. Thanks again for these.
Test Subject
#48 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 4:17 AM
I love this object! I love to put clutter all over the place. I am on my way to download the rest!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 2:21 PM
As I said before, you Rock! Thanks!

DDude
Theorist
#50 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 6:38 PM
Thanks again!
Page 2 of 5