Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"One More" Slot Package For cofeetables

by ariffrazalin Posted 29th Jul 2006 at 11:31 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 1:27 PM by -Maylin-

113 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 9:46 PM
This is terrific! But how do you go into design mode? I've never seen it.
Test Subject
#77 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 8:10 AM
smaarrrtttt :D
Test Subject
#78 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 8:21 PM
Thanks. It worked for me!
Test Subject
#79 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 12:47 AM
I always wonderd that myself and would get aggravated about it.Thanks so much you are awsome
Test Subject
#80 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 6:16 PM
"One More" Slot, A lot more Help!
Field Researcher
#81 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 6:03 AM
thank you

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Forum Resident
#82 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 6:33 AM
mine as well! *downloadind*
Theorist
#83 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 3:07 PM
Thanks for a very helpful feature.
Although I am having the same problem as mentioned on page 3. They are reverting back to wood colour when I load my lot back up. any one else had this, or found a way round it?

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#84 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 7:55 PM
i really dont want to use the bool prop!
Test Subject
#85 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 7:26 PM
This is such a great idea! In real life, every surface of mine is covered with something, so why should it be different for my sims?

As a side note, though, I don't have Uni and you put that this requires Uni. It seems like a pretty standalone object, so why does it require it? Just curiosity really.
Test Subject
#86 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 1:13 PM
I was expecting a mod that altered all the coffee tables available, but this is far more creative and effective. Nice job.
Test Subject
#87 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 7:20 AM
The reason it was said to require University is that with that pack, you can use a cheat code "BoolProp snapobjectstogridfalse" so that you can kind of put things anywhere, whereas without it, they have a set place in the center of the tile that they'll go on.

Has anyone found a way around this for Sims without expansion packs?

Also, to all those who were asking what "design mode" is: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v.../designtool.jpg
It allows you to change the object's color/design for a small fee.
Test Subject
#88 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lux_
The reason it was said to require University is that with that pack, you can use a cheat code "BoolProp snapobjectstogridfalse" so that you can kind of put things anywhere, whereas without it, they have a set place in the center of the tile that they'll go on.

Has anyone found a way around this for Sims without expansion packs?

The "boolprop snapobjectstogrid false" cheat should work with base game, without any expansion packs needed. The only Uni cheat I can think of is "boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation True/False" that's sort or similar. Maybe that could be what you're thinking? This is what Snooty Sims says, at least (http://snootysims.com/cheatsindex.php?id=cheats).

Some people's games are finicky about having spaces, underscores or capitalization. Try different combination to see if maybe you're just mis-typing.
Test Subject
#89 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 6:49 PM
Wow! This is so ingenius! And so simple. I am impressed. Great work!
Test Subject
#90 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 3:44 AM
Anyone else have problems putting computers on these?
Scholar
#91 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 1:19 AM
This is One of The Best Things Ever Made! Thanks Soo Much Ariff!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#92 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 12:24 AM
when move_objects is on while boolprop snapobjectsongrid is false, they don't work together. boolprop snapobjectsongrid false only works when move_objects is off. could there be any reason for this? it only started today. they had worked together yesterday when i first got omsp's and started using the cheat. i tried turning them on/off and true/false in a different order. nothing is working, which is curious because it worked before... could it be something else i downloaded?

i just realized how confusing this must sound.

Running through the monsoon
Test Subject
#93 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 6:13 AM
After I download and extract this, I just move all the files to the Downloads file in My Documents... and voila?
Is there anything else that needs to be downloaded for this to work?
Also, if I have downloaded other OMSP's, will they both function together?
Test Subject
#94 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 7:28 AM
Terima Kasih! XD
Test Subject
#95 Old 25th May 2009 at 1:44 AM
This is AWESOME but I can't find the one for tables/desks
Test Subject
#96 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 11:29 PM
This was my first attempt to use the move_objects on and Boolprop snapObjectsToGrid false cheat and it worked....partially. I was able to move the OMSP within the coffee table but only to the already designated locations-not like the video on you tub-what am I doing wrong? I followed all of the instructions-any assistance would be appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 9:58 PM
why it requires uni??? thanks btw

*kah*
Field Researcher
#98 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 10:05 PM
could you try making this for the sims 3 please?
Test Subject
#99 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 7:27 AM
Thank You So Much!
Test Subject
#100 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 3:28 AM
this is awesome!
Page 4 of 5