Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Update2*(By request) Two multi sim hammocks...

by KevinsHope Posted 1st Jan 2007 at 4:46 AM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 11:09 PM by whitesiren

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 4:29 PM
love it!

can pets sleep on it as well??
Instructor
#27 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 4:45 PM
Very nice, thank you.
Test Subject
#28 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 5:04 PM
This looks really cool! Getting this now!

Some Graphic stuff by me =) lol
Dr. Zoidberg: How do I look?
Bender: Like whale barf.
Dr. Zoidberg: Then the illusion is complete.
Test Subject
#29 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 6:30 PM
Where is the download??
Test Subject
#30 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 6:48 PM
Thank you for this great object , for sharing you hard work & talent with us
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 6:50 PM
I've checked the comments section and the one person hammock thread as well. I can't find the download either?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 6:58 PM
I was updating the download, and, due to high trafic, there was a serious issue that lead to my download not being posted. It's fixed now...I hope. Let me know if there are any issues.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 1:12 AM
I can't wait to try this in my game!!!!! My Sim sweetie and I will have fun relaxing in this hammock. Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 4:13 AM
This is awesome. I really wish they could sleep on it and try for baby like a bed. What if a blanket is added that just matches the hammock? Anyways This is just what I need since I been working on and outside theme and would love a "bed" like a Hammock.
Test Subject
#35 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 11:48 AM
What weird anomations? luv it so cool GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT! Cio99.
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 11:53 AM
I love this, thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#37 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 2:44 PM
the hammocks are cool. but I couldnt open the double hamock there was nothing there to unzip.
Test Subject
#38 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 2:46 PM
the hamocks look great but I cant open the file for the double there is nothing there..
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 5:09 PM
Thank you theres nothing better than laying under a tree to day dream.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cio99
What weird anomations? luv it so cool GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT! Cio99.

Well, with woohoo, there is no animation under the covers. The sims just disappear. With sleep, whenever a sim is laying on there back, encluding when they roll over, their feet and hands fold strait down, into the mattress. I assume this is to prevent clipping of the sim's body through the blanket, but it looks very strange.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by singlemomx32003
the hamocks look great but I cant open the file for the double there is nothing there..

Here. Your issue isn't identical, but the answer to it is the same:

The invalid archive message is due to probably a server issue...zips don't tend to download well when the server is very busy. Try downloading it again. If you get the same message, then you will be needing a download manager. A program of this kind will regulate your download so that it does not screw up. I downloaded and checked the zip. It is working fine. There is a download manager that is awsome called Free download manager. Look it up on the internet. If you use a download manger and get the same message, you may need to update to a more recent copy of WinZIP or something.

. *Me*
Test Subject
#42 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 9:50 PM
Yaaay, looks great, and it works fine for me! Thank you soooo much!
Field Researcher
#43 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 12:05 AM
Great download! Congrats on this becoming a featured download too! You deserve it since you're doing an awsome job!

Wonderful and creative job!!!

♪ I'm a Sound Ninja! Weeeeeee!!! ♪ *runs into wall*
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:34 AM
This is too cute!! Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sandshifter
Hi there . . . The hammocks show up in my inventory but I am not able to place them in the game . . . are there any other meshes that I need? Thanks I really like this idea and would like to use it in game . . .

Happy New Year
Sandshifter

i'm havin the same problem...except i can only use one, the one with the legs. is there another mesh i need?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by strawberryice
i'm havin the same problem...except i can only use one, the one with the legs. is there another mesh i need?

No other mesh...If you haven't downloaded it since I updated it, you should download it again. If you continue to have this issue, please let me know. If anyone out there knows why this is happening in some games, please let me know because everything seems fine. If the issue continues, I will try cloning it from another bed.

. *Me*
Scholar
#47 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 10:14 AM
I am having the same issue, the hammock with the legs works fine yet the hammock without the legs shows in the catologue but i can not place it in the game. One of the Maxis beds (am guessing its the bed you cloned) is having the same problem :S Erm the only EP i have is Pets...any ideas??
Scholar
#48 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:56 PM
Yes, I have the same problem with the "colonial bed" (not sure for the name, it's selled for 3000 §). Without the double hammock the bed is now functionning (I have the 4 EP).
Scholar
#49 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:45 PM
Yep its the 'colonial ironwood bed'. I deleted the double hammock, the double hammock with legs and the special tree, and the bed now functions Am guessing this is a problem to do with the Pets EP...
Test Subject
#50 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 8:28 PM
ooo i really like this
Page 2 of 4