Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2022 at 10:27 AM
Default Help with animation sink
Hello! Please help me with the sink. The problem is animation. I already saw a similar question here, and the answer says that you need to make the faucet handles in separate groups. I did everything, but nothing worked for me.

There is also a tutorial with a refrigerator, but I just didn’t understand anything there.
Here it would seem to be an ordinary sink, and here is its animation:

I'm at a loss. I've already broken my head..
Here if that file:
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Laundry Sink.rar (786.2 KB, 5 downloads)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Jul 2022 at 3:39 PM
only the handles should be assigned to joints that have animation, not the rest of the sink. It also depends on whether the handles are placed in the same spot as the TS2 sinks, if it's a conversion from TS3/TS4.

You'll likely want everything except the handles (non-animated items) assigned to joint 02, which is common for non-animated vertices (it's a good idea to check how the original sink was assigned - don't auto-assign anything).

Just the handles are joint 03 and 04 - make sure to assign the left and right handles to the proper side. It's possible the placement isn't too good, so check ingame if it works, and if it doesn't work, you can try assigning everything to 02. Then they won't be animated, but they won't fly everywhere.