Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2022 at 6:57 PM
Default Create a tool that creates overrides that hide CAS content
I like hiding CAS content that I never use (Clown shoes and hot dog outfit for example) with S4S, I would love to create a program that creates them automatically instead of going one by one.
Where could I begin? I'm a beginner CC creator and I'd love to delve deeper into modding.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Sep 2022 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by basicallykindofaabigdeal
I like hiding CAS content that I never use (Clown shoes and hot dog outfit for example) with S4S, I would love to create a program that creates them automatically instead of going one by one.
Where could I begin? I'm a beginner CC creator and I'd love to delve deeper into modding.

dude AAA YES

I wish I was more savvy with stuff like that cause god.. all the small tedious things that would prolly be soooo easy to put together. The day that someone makes a mass category editor is the day I can die happy. I'm currently... 2-3 hours into recategorizing my cc. And within all that time? I've only JUST got done converting all the cc nails I've collected over the years to the actual fingernails category annnd I'm about a quarter of the way done unmarking female hairs with both fashion categories checked so I can have an easier time finding male hairs. Meanwhile sims 4 studio can go through my thousands of files and msrk every single one as allowed for random ???

I'm definitely not the one to give any sorta advice on that shit but I'd assume it'd be a similarish to sims 4 studio's cas batch fixes. I may've misremembered but ain't hiding cas stuff just a matter of deselecting both the fem and masc fashion category? Eh either way the batch fix code stuff is prolly a good resource regardless. Best of luck dude. I know for damn sure I'd be FLOCKING to your program soon as it drops. Scrolling past he cas stuff for wicked whims/extreme violence be having me feeling so guilty T_T