Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2010 at 12:02 AM
Default How do you feel about. . .
How do you feel about books that are similar to twilight? Personally, i can't stand books like it because of twilight. Books similar have popped up everywhere because of this series. AND I HATE IT!

Call me Tyu. (:
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th May 2010 at 4:08 AM
Well Twilight in my opinion will always be a ripoff of The Vampire Diaries but that's another topic.

I'm really sick of going to my favourite book store and seeing tweens in there eager to get their hands on the next neck sucking teenage virginity worshiping vamp book, but hey at least they're reading right? I had a harder time accepting them prancing about into the store during the Harry Potter fever.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 1:57 PM
I have only watched on film and I hated it for the reason being that it goes against my opoinions on vamprism and everything that I have learnt. I have heard some differenet vam,pire books called the Morganville vampires and with a review of drop your twilight books and read this instead makes this book seris better than TWILIGHT (even Credreus is better than that and that was a bad film)!

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 5:44 AM
Default Hate Twilight
Quote: Originally posted by toyou1214
How do you feel about books that are similar to twilight? Personally, i can't stand books like it because of twilight. Books similar have popped up everywhere because of this series. AND I HATE IT!

Well there is a Movie which will smack down Breaking Dawn which is The Hunger Games
I'm pretty excited for the movie.