Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Favorite Divas
Cher
3 11.11%
Madonna
8 29.63%
Barbra Streisand
0 0%
Bette Midler
0 0%
Tina Turner
2 7.41%
Stevie Nicks
3 11.11%
Heart (Ann and Nancy Wilson)
2 7.41%
Patti Labelle
0 0%
Rupaul
6 22.22%
Celine Dion
3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 7:15 AM
Default Poll Fav Diva
I LOVE my divas, my music taste is very um gay, to say the least. Vote and discuss your favorite divas here.

I voted for Cher cus she totally rocks, that's why she's at the top of the list. Cher is the diva to end all divas. Of course I LOVE all the other ladies on the list, that's why I added them as well.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 6:20 AM
I don't like any of them realy. I love me some Kelly Clarkson, and Taylor Swift though.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 6:50 AM
Kelly can sing the crap out of anything! I voted for Heart, because I figured no one else would! lol. I do love me some heart - especially after a few pints.
Instructor
#4 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:08 AM
lol... yeah, but i honestly dont see heart as a "diva"... they sang beracuda, right? They both strike me as lesbians anyways.

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 5:34 AM
Well they are rocker divas! :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 11:16 PM
The Wilsons, definitely.

But I love Cher, Madonna, Stevie, and Celine just as well.

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Instructor
#7 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 9:32 PM
Would Kathy Griffin count as a diva, cause I f-ing love her!

Test Subject
#8 Old 5th May 2010 at 12:48 PM
voted for Celine, not a diva lover but at least i know 2 songs of her that doesn't strike on my nerves =)
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th May 2012 at 1:58 AM
I did not vote. Kylie Minogue is not on the list...
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 10th May 2012 at 6:17 AM
I love Kylie Minogue But I have way more than the list had to offer:

Madonna

Heart

Cher

Natasha Bedingfield (Can I call her a Diva?)

Dido

The list literally goes on. :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013