Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#76 Old 4th Apr 2024 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inspiredzone
I recently reinstalled Chris's Community Lot time with LimeyYoshi's fix because someone recommended it.

My pop-up countdown clock always looks like this (with or without data retries). The mod still works, the sims come back at the time I know they should be and I don't get any errors with testing cheats on, but has anyone seen this before? HCDU didn't detect any conflicts.

Do you have LimeyYoshi's updated file? I know I had some issue with it and pinged them to be told it had been updated.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#77 Old 4th Apr 2024 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Do you have LimeyYoshi's updated file? I know I had some issue with it and pinged them to be told it had been updated.

I downloaded it a month ago, so it's the updated version. And the weird clock is the only issue I'm having, I haven't gotten any errors.
Mad Poster
#78 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 7:02 PM
What's wrong with the pop up? Mine has always looked something like that. I will see if I have a screenshot.

What does LimeyYoshi's fix do? Does it fix the random "sim will be gone for 3 days" bug that you have to force error on them x2 to fix?

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#79 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 9:51 PM
My popup has always said, "Subject will return in X hours X minutes".

And when it says more than 3 days (which it does very occasionally ) I force the subject home by 'deleting" them from the lot and then adding them back in by using the insimenator-that works.

That's clearly a glitch in the matrix.

I haven't downloaded any updated files.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Alchemist
#80 Old Yesterday at 3:20 AM
I recently reinstalled Chris Hatch's Community Lot time with LimeyYoshi's fix because someone recommended it.

My pop-up countdown clock always looks like this (with or without data retries). The mod still works, the sims come back at the time I know they should be and I don't get any errors with testing cheats on, but has anyone seen this before? HCDU didn't detect any conflicts.

I have both the CLT and Yoshi's patch. I've never seen the 'data retries' thing. And the timer concurs with when I know the sim should return. Was your sim really off-lot for eight days?

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Forum Resident
#81 Old Yesterday at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aelflaed
I have both the CLT and Yoshi's patch. I've never seen the 'data retries' thing. And the timer concurs with when I know the sim should return. Was your sim really off-lot for eight days?

Nope, they were off-lot for the afternoon and came back correctly. The timer counts down, but in no discernible pattern.
Alchemist
#82 Old Yesterday at 10:54 AM
Nope, they were off-lot for the afternoon and came back correctly. The timer counts down, but in no discernible pattern.

I suspect you must have something else interfering with it, then.

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Page 4 of 4