Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Asheville (Custom Scripting!) [BG Compatible - Read Desc!]

by cutupuss Posted 14th Aug 2019 at 4:26 PM - Updated 24th Sep 2019 at 10:37 PM by cutupuss

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#76 Old 2nd Mar 2021 at 6:21 AM
Thank you!

P. S. Any idea what could be causing no notifications in UC?
Test Subject
#77 Old 20th May 2021 at 11:02 PM
Default Molly!
Hey! Was wondering if Molly is actually findable and if there is a way to do so or not?
Test Subject
#78 Old 20th May 2021 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by phoebe.leighxo
Hey! Was wondering if Molly is actually findable and if there is a way to do so or not?

The reason I’m asking is because... I cheated and added her to the family and she has a locked want to cheat the grim reaper which is making me wonder whether she was actually meant to be found?
Field Researcher
#79 Old 21st May 2021 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dylan12624
when i read that whatever that cute little girls name wanted to move to new arlestown, i wanted to make that possible. so i turned Asheville into a subhood/shopping district.

http://www.simfileshare.net/download/1348132/

Definitely a good idea, but ! ... if you install New Arlestown and after Asheville as a Subhood, be aware, the Douglas Family, because the Graves in their Inventory got mixed with Graves from new Arlestown and no Grave from their own family was there at all.

The scripted Events are still not working in my game and i just dont know why is it so, but your work is much appreciated anyway if anyone has a solution for this problem and can help me to solve it, thank you

edit: it's working now, since i've started a completely new game.
Test Subject
#80 Old 9th Jul 2021 at 11:05 PM
This looks awesome and I want to play it, but no matter what I do, I can't get the neighborhood storytelling to work. If I go click on the "book" and go to the pictures, I can see them in the " + " section, but there's no text associated with it and I can't figure out why. I have the ultimate collection, so I took the corresponding download, but no luck. I tried the other download too, I tried with a freshly generated Sims 2 folder, with and without mods... Nothing changes. I'm out of ideas, and not sure how to proceed next. I guess I could use the pictures available to redo the book myself if it comes to that, but I'd have to see how it's supposed to look first.

If you have any idea ( or are willing to show me pictures of what the book is supposed to look like ) I'd be very grateful !!
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 2nd Aug 2021 at 11:29 PM
Sadly most people create Sim content..then never update or answer any of the questions/feedback people leave. You have to be very particular who and what you download evidentlly. Such a shame
Test Subject
#82 Old 23rd Sep 2021 at 10:56 PM
Is Roger Crepster supposed to have memories other than the 'mystery sim' default? If not, his memories got wiped when I moved him into the household even with No Townie Memory Loss installed. I used no other mods when playing this hood.
Test Subject
#83 Old 18th May 2022 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bulbash
Thank you!

P. S. Any idea what could be causing no notifications in UC?

hey im having the same problem!! have you fixed yours?
Page 4 of 4