Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Archaeology Kit 2

by Simsonian Library Posted 12th Jun 2021 at 12:38 AM - Updated 1st Sep 2022 at 2:41 AM by Simsonian Library

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#76 Old 10th Aug 2023 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SapphireDoodle
I love love love this mod, and especially love that you included SO much from TSM! Before I finish making my own, is there by chance an "official" list of all of the artifacts somewhere?
Also just wanna mention that I've noticed a few spelling errors that look like they were simple mis-types. Not that it particularly matters, just wanted you to be aware

Found a list of the magic relics that I'd posted on my Patreon:

Golden Idol of Mua Pel'am
Gloves of Theivery
Hand of Simca
Mountain Village of the Snowy Moon Scroll
Ordinary Necromancy
Relic of St Simbert
Brave Sir Robin's Amulet
Six Demon Bag
Wand of Aegwareth
Wand of Lightning
Wand of Mua Pel'am
Wand of Simca
Yacothian Armor, +2

There are about 50 non-magical artifacts, and I have yet to write up a list of all of them. I should, since I put some thought into a lot of the descriptions (not all, but a fair number of them).

And yes, I'm always interested in fixing bugs, including typos! You can let me know here, or better yet, post on the mod's page on my Patreon, since it lets me know that somebody posted to me (this site does not). Thanks for the interest! (and that goes for everyone else reading this).

https://www.patreon.com/posts/archaeology-kit-71045532
Page 4 of 4