Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS2 -> TS3 - Toys, Toys, Toys!

by Purplepaws Posted 3rd Apr 2010 at 11:49 AM - Updated 21st Oct 2011 at 10:18 AM by Purplepaws : Fixed a minor issue

215 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 158 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 9
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#51 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 10:15 PM
Fashion Dolls! I don't think we even had them in Sims 2 separate from the shelves they came with. Thank you!
Scholar
Original Poster
#52 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by paigeturnersims
No that giraffe was downloadable I think, the one from the wardrobe was a smaller baby giraffe from Teen Style Stuff that Mutske from TSR made decorative.

Yes, the giraffe was actually a pre-order bonus that came with Teen Style Stuff. I was given the go-ahead by a member of the MTS staff.

Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek0
This is outstanding! I cannot even find words to describe how I love your creations! I'm looking forward to seeing more conversions.
(whisper) how about for instance the swivel office chair you created for the Sims 2?

Perhaps. I'll have to see how things pan out.

Quote: Originally posted by edejan
I love these too!! But Delphy's installer won't install most of them. The only one's it installed were:

ft toy airplane
ft toy helicopter
ft toy hotrod
ofb toy firetruck

I tried the "fix" command and they were disabled. So any other ideas?

Thanks, purplepaws! Great conversions!!

That makes sense since those were the only four I did exclusively with s3pe. The others are probably showing up as corrupted because of the way I merged the TSRW files with the S3OC packages. It's likely it just can't recognize all the elements properly. When I get a moment, I'll run it through the downloads dashboard to see what you all mean, and if it's a simple fix, I'll reupload the files. But be assured that all the files work fine.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#53 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 10:34 PM
YAAAYYYY!! Thank you! Thank you!!! I was looking forward to your new set since the last one and you definately outdid yourself! Finally, some more stuff for the kids! I'm rather dissapointed by how little EAMaxi's thought of the kids and toddlers, this is WONDERFUL! *Dances around the room* *hugs you*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 11:04 PM
Me thinks I love you lol XD
Instructor
THANKS POST
#55 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 11:30 PM
Thank you so much! I especially love the clown-in-a-box and the fire engine, but everything is just wonderful. Thanks for all the time and hard work you put into this set.
Scholar
Original Poster
#56 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 11:44 PM
Issue with the downloads dashboard has now been fixed.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#57 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 12:11 AM
Fabulous!! Just what every kid trapped in an adult's body was waiting for Thank you
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#58 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 12:15 AM
This is great! I love having toys all over the place for my sims...even cooler than they can actually be played with! I especially love the giraffes
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#59 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 12:55 AM
These are great - and I love the presentation on your post - and joy of joys - 4 spiffy new toys for the toy chest!! Yay!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 1:52 AM
GOOD quality toys yaaaaay
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#61 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 4:56 AM
These are totally wonderful! Just what my sim kids (lol and adults) need. Thanks so much!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#62 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 10:16 AM
You are awesome. Thanks for the hard work you put into these!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#63 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 10:53 AM
Wow awesome set, THANKYOU very much for this wonderful conversion
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#64 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 12:37 PM
That's cool!
In base game You don't really have much toys and stuff to play with...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 5:42 PM
They're adorable! Thanks!
Mad Poster
#66 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Purplepaws
Issue with the downloads dashboard has now been fixed.

Yay!! Thank so much for taking the time to work further on these! They're so cute and we need more toys for our simtoddlers. I can't wait to decorate the big playroom I have for my Angelina and Brad brood of children!!! :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#67 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 6:50 PM
YAAY! Now they're just PERFECT! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 6:53 PM
These are truly fantastic work, thank you for all of the effort you have put into these objects.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 11:04 PM
These are so cute:DThank you<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 12:23 AM
These are adorable! Really well done and thanks for fixing the files!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#71 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 1:38 PM
This is awesome, thank you SO much! There really weren't enough kids stuff in the game (both decorative and functional) so I can wait to use these for my various kids rooms! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#72 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 4:12 PM
Lovely! Finally my kiddos kan play with really funny and awesome toys! So cute
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 4:19 PM
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 9:39 PM
This is just awesome! My little simmies will enjoy these! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 2:11 AM
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEE YOU!!!! KEEPING UP!!! MAAKE MORE =P I LOVE THE CONVERTATION ThANKS
Page 3 of 9