Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'No Stretch' Children can Series

by kapaer Posted 6th Jul 2016 at 12:01 AM

208 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 154 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 9
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#51 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 8:41 PM
Love this! Thank you! Are these mods also compatible with 1.67?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 8:52 PM
THIS MOD IS LIFE
Amazing! It was bothering me children can't do a lot of things, even play instruments and use hottub, thats absurd!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 9:41 PM
I have been waiting for something like this for so long - thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 9:59 PM
Thank you a thousand times for this mod!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#55 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 12:26 AM
This wont work on patch 1.63 I guess huh..I want to die now.
I'll thank you anyways! This is GREAT.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#56 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 12:27 AM
I love you kapaer! Finally kids are able to play musical instruments!! Like it suppose to be in first place. I'm crying for happiness.

And fuck you EA.
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
This wont work on patch 1.63 I guess huh..I want to die now.
I'll thank you anyways! This is GREAT.

I'm on patch 1.67 and it works fine. It should work with 1.63 as well. Have you tried it?
Mad Poster
#58 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 1:51 AM
Oh Holy Llama Gods!
THANK YOU! Frikkin FINALLY! I couldn't stand all that stretching the other unlocking mods did, but you're a lifesaver; wow!!
(EA astounds me with their laziness and ineptitude; there's no excuse for the limitations they kept putting on kids. Not even GEN and SSNS did much for them.)
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#59 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 2:59 AM
I'm on 1.63. These mods work fine on my game.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#60 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 10:02 AM
This is an outstanding idea. Congratulations on cracking this problem. And thankyou!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#61 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 11:01 AM
Thank you, barbarat.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#62 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 3:34 PM
Absolutely fantastic, thank you so much for creating this!
Field Researcher
#63 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 4:59 PM
I do think i love you...a lot :lovestruc . Thank you so much for this!

Happy-Go-Lucky
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 5:14 PM
This whole mod is amazing!
Is it possible to include the laser rhythm-a-con from ITF tho? That would be perfect!
But thank you for your work regardless!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 5:21 PM
I see all these comments about people liking the children being able to use the hot tub. I hope you all realize that in real life young kids are not supposed to be in hot tubs for safety reasons. They can get overheated a lot easier than adults. That would be why there is an age restriction sign on most public hot tubs (that parents ignore). Just thought I'd throw that out and maybe save someone from having to take their kid to the hospital for heat stroke.
Anyway, awesome mod! I'm going to download a bunch of these. I love the music instrument and sketchbook ones. My little simmies can now be musical prodigies.
Mad Poster
#66 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
I'm on patch 1.67 and it works fine. It should work with 1.63 as well. Have you tried it?

No! I did not dare to try...just assume since I am quite far behind...

Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
I'm on 1.63. These mods work fine on my game.

OH!!!! This is great news! Thank you for mentioning it. I won't have to die now.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 6:22 PM
This is an awesome mod! Love it! It would be totally perfect if horse riding was also added at some point.
Thank you so much!
Scholar
#68 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 9:41 PM Last edited by Elynda : 8th Jul 2016 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Adding to
Wonderful, wonderful wonderful! Thank you sooo much, I have been waiting a long time for somebody to do this! You're amazing!

If you're going to do any more, might I suggest spell casting? I created Mildred Hubble ('The Worse Witch') especially for Supernatural, and was disappointed when all she could do was ride a broomstick. Well, now she can mix potions, which is great! And if she could actually cast spells things would be just perfect.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 6:37 AM
Thanks so much for this! I always thought it was ridiculous some of the things children couldn't do! Excellent idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 3:35 PM
great work, i can't wait to try this out. thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#71 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 8:18 PM
This is GREAT!!! Do you have a tutorial to do mods like these? I would like to make children to do scuba diving and to ride a horse <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#72 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 9:21 PM
This is amazing! Thanks so much for all of your hard work on these. You have added a lot more fun to my game!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#73 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 9:53 PM
My dreams are coming true.
Test Subject
#74 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 1:18 AM
Really good!But can you add another archive with all the package files?
Field Researcher
#75 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 12:22 PM
Just to let you know, have all the mods in game and all is well, my sim-boy was happy doing all that he did before (with retunersettings) with stretching and now no more stretching So thanks again and i hope you make more options as my child would love to be able to cook something other than muffins Trying to play a simchild on his own is not easy when all he can eat is muffins LOL
Page 3 of 9