Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WonderfulWhims

by TURBODRIVER Posted 3rd Oct 2020 at 9:25 PM - Updated 7th Mar 2024 at 5:48 PM by TURBODRIVER : Compatible with 1.105.345 + Released v51

675 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 503 Feedback Posts, 171 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 18 of 28
Lab Assistant
#426 Old 20th Jul 2021 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Petal
Hi I don't know if this is me who did something wrong, but every time I download the mod it doesn't work. I've checked a couple of times, and I'm not missing any of the requirements, and I don't have whickedWhims. I have script mod on and I really can't figure out the problem. Do anyone know what can have gone wrong? It's really wierd because I do get to choose what your attracted to as the only thing, but it doesn't work in the game, and not any of the other features show up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There was just a game update. Might want to hold out for a mod update.

= luthienrising (on the Forums and AHQ)
Test Subject
#427 Old 21st Jul 2021 at 3:40 AM
game update ruined this mod
Field Researcher
#428 Old 21st Jul 2021 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by naturalnypapieros
game update ruined this mod

It will get updated. They're very good at updating their mods.

Also, just a suggestion, turn off automatic updates for your game. You can take Origin into offline mode to play. I always do that so I can continue to play until the major mods I use are updated. Saves me a little bit of frustration because I need my mods.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#429 Old 22nd Jul 2021 at 1:13 AM
Been using this mod for a while now, I avoided updating my Sims just to keep this mod hahahaha. great updates and overall nice mod! ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#430 Old 22nd Jul 2021 at 2:40 PM
Thanks for the update Turbo!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#431 Old 22nd Jul 2021 at 8:31 PM
Simmers are the best. That update came so fast! Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#432 Old 22nd Jul 2021 at 9:32 PM
Just wanted to say "Thanks so much" for the hard work you do on this fantastic mod!
Test Subject
#433 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 11:15 PM
Hi!! Can someone help me?! This is the only mod I use and am not sure what I did but I am no longer able to view any romance options. It won’t let me flirt or even ask if single. Let alone something more intense. Can you please help?
Lab Assistant
#434 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 11:38 PM
Turn Off Crabs for everyone!
I really wanted to get this, but I would prefer to shut off the crabs part completely from any Sims getting it, not just the ones I get the special aspiration trait for, plus is the menstrual cycle able to be shut off for EVERY Sims or just the one I'm playing with? I had the Wicked Whims version before and got rid of it after the crabs and menstrual cycle was added, since there was no way of shutting either off at that time! But even if my Sims cant have either, it still is annoying to have random Sims and premade Sims that I'm not playing with having them, since then they are always reacting to them all the time, like the women are always having their menstrual cycles, so they are always cramping and moaning about it or being uncomfortable because they are having it but aren't wearing pads or anything and soil their pants and undies! Which the whole thing to me is annoying! Especially with random Sims, which to me are already annoying, and just become even more annoying with these added to them!

Be A Leader Not A Follower, Live Outside The Box!
Test Subject
#435 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 5:59 AM
In the description of this mod it explains it conflicts with WickedWhims, what part of it does it conflict with? If I install both, will neither work? Is the choice either WickedWhims or WonderfulWhims. I'd like to have both installed but I need to know what happens if both are installed, what happens?
Test Subject
#436 Old 29th Jul 2021 at 10:49 AM
hello! I kept getting warnings with "Wonderfullwhim_exception.txt". how do i fix it?
Lab Assistant
#437 Old 29th Jul 2021 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Raaelen
In the description of this mod it explains it conflicts with WickedWhims, what part of it does it conflict with? If I install both, will neither work? Is the choice either WickedWhims or WonderfulWhims. I'd like to have both installed but I need to know what happens if both are installed, what happens?

It's the same mod, but with NSFW stuff taken out. There is no need for you to download WonderfulWhims if you've already got WickedWhims installed.
Lab Assistant
#438 Old 29th Jul 2021 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiryomii
hello! I kept getting warnings with "Wonderfullwhim_exception.txt". how do i fix it?

Hey!
Send the file through email: https://wonderfulwhims.com/contact/
Test Subject
#439 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 12:56 AM
Hi, I'm having an issue since the newest update where: I have been setting up my sims attractiveness settings so they will find each other attractive, which worked, however, whenever I exit and join the game again back it always resets both back to be very unattractive. I've tried with all CC and mods removed and a different household and same issues happen. It just seems to forget all preference settings.

If I could get some help I would highly appreciate it!
Test Subject
#440 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Raaelen

There's no reason to have both mods. WonderfulWhims is just the safe for work version of WickedWhims. In WiW, things like woohoo, showering, and using the toilet are fully visible - WoW makes those things censored just like the game itself does. STIs, menstrual cycle, pregnancy, attractions, etc. are all identical between the two mods.
Test Subject
#441 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 6:45 AM
A quick question: I know you set the pregnancy percentage globally, but does that then get adjusted by the game for age? I want my Elders to WooHoo in peace...though I suppose I could give them condoms.
Lab Assistant
#442 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by resin07
A quick question: I know you set the pregnancy percentage globally, but does that then get adjusted by the game for age? I want my Elders to WooHoo in peace...though I suppose I could give them condoms.

Elders shouldn't be able to get pregnant anyway, so you should be good to go!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#443 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 4:57 PM
Love, Love, LOVE this mod! Thank you!!!! This adds a whole 'nother level of realism, and it's rather entertaining. Love the fact that they find another sim attractive, I was floored the first time it happened. This is just so much better then anything that EA has come up with. Thank you again!!!!
Test Subject
#444 Old 8th Aug 2021 at 2:54 PM
Hi I'm just posting to say that I have a similar issue as MissLollyPopGaming, in which the preferance settings seem to reset to either basic looking or unattractive everytime I start the game.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Test Subject
#445 Old 8th Aug 2021 at 3:10 PM
Like others, once I leave the game the preference settings seem to reset to either basic looking or unattractive every time I restart the game.
It's driving me crazy so I've had to remove this from my game until it's fixed.

Thank you and hope you can find out what's going on
Test Subject
#446 Old 8th Aug 2021 at 3:12 PM
Thank you for this amazing mod! Just wanted to say that I too have the issue with preferences resetting when I restart the game. (I set my Sims' preference to match her boyfriend, so she sees him as extremely attractive. Next time I play her she sees him as basic looking, and this happens every time.)
Test Subject
#447 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 2:42 AM
I love this mod! However, for a while now my preferences have reset each time I start the game again similar to what others have been saying. I thought it was just me - just wanted to let you know. Thank you so much for this mod, I can't play without it !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#448 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 6:38 AM
One of my must-haves ever since this version was created. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#449 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 1:43 AM
They are great thank you guys very much for the topic.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#450 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 8:03 PM
Now we just need a "VanillaWhims", which could fit halfway between the two and include lightweight "vanilla" adult animations and features on top of the nice normal human-ness of WonderfulWhims.
Page 18 of 28