Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2021 at 5:12 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Curiousb Desert Terrain Replacement Fix?
I've just recently (a few days ago) decided to Finally download custom default neighborhood terrains. I went with the Curiousb ones with Maxis Match roads. All terrains work perfectly EXCEPT the desert one. I have already searched my downloads to make sure I didn't have any other kind of replacement for it. I have no idea what the issue is. From neighborhood view it looks fine (See pics) But from Lot view it looks like the maxis terrain with Curiousb MM roads. I have tried to include pictures to show my issue. I also had the Unlocked River/Stream neighborhood object in the hood but it was invisible in lot view. I Do have skyfix (the updated one) and I don't use a radiance mod (yet) I downloaded the Seasons version without radiance and the maxis match roads. I did not install any of the other road types or overlays. Any help would be amazingly appreciated.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 9:06 PM
Have you tried using just the default terrain replacement alone in the Downloads folder? It could be that it's in conflict with something that seemingly wouldn't cause conflict in the first place.