Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2021 at 1:43 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Restorable Car Controller Error
I recently downloaded SimsWardrobe's Employee Car Restoration Controller (found here ) to set up a car dealership that would sell the restorable car. Everything was working properly until the employee finished the car, and it tried to drive off the lot and would cause an error.

Am I using the controller incorrectly? How can I make it so the car doesn't just drive away and can instead be set for sale when completed? If I can't prevent the car from driving off, the controller (and its function to direct employees to work on the car) does not seem useful, but maybe I am missing something or using the controller incorrectly.

Any help is appreciated. Error screenshot attached.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2021 at 11:47 PM
Edit: I after further digging, I will be attempting to follow Chris Hatch's directions in this thread: https://modthesims.info/t/614290

Assuming that works, I will recommend this thread be closed or deleted.