Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 3:42 AM
Werewolf Brothel Challenge
Requires: Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack, Sims 3 Generations Expansion Pack
Optional but Helpful: Woo-hooer (I think thats how you spell it ) mod
Challenge: Two teenage werewolves ran away from their pack to live with each other. They only have $30, their phones and clothes. They rented a cheap house on a plot. Little do they know, the other house on the plot (thats right you have to make two houses) is owned by someone who owns a brothel and wants them to work there.
Rules: Start off with 30 dollars in family funds, you must build the two houses yourself, you can only use motherlode/kaching cheats when your building the houses, you may use cheats to make the werewolves BF/GF, you can only click on the brothel owner once a day to make him/her woohoo with another sim, if the brothel owner successfully woohoos with another sim they get $100, if they successfully try for baby with another sim they get $200, (THIS NEXT ONE ONLY COUNTS IF YOU HAVE THE WOO-HOOER MOD INSTALLED) if they successfully have risky woohoo with another sim they get $300, if either of the werewolves grow up and get the flirty/great kisser/hopeless romantic trait, they are automatically in the brothel, and finally the werewolve's house has to be VERY CHEAP. (lots of rules I know sorry)
Girl werewolf traits: Neat, Natural cook, Rebellious, Proper
Boy werewolf traits: lucky, loves the outdoors, light sleeper, hydrophobic
Brothel owner traits: Hot headed, Great Kisser, Flirty, hopeless romantic, Evil
GOAL OF THIS CHALLENGE : To get BOTH werewolf teens to have any of the following traits when they grow up: flirty, great kisser, hopeless romantic AND to have them woohoo with each other AT LEAST once.

I hope you liked my challenge! This is the first challenge i have EVER made and hopefully i'll make more because this was alot of fun! If you have any questions, please do ask and i will do my best to help you out! <-- isn't it so fricking adorable?!?! ^.^
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 8:04 PM
First of all, why werewolves? There's nothing in here that you can't do with regular humans.

Second, why those traits for the teens? It looks like you're supposed to have a childish boy and a girl who mothers him.

Third, it's not much of a challenge. Getting two sims to grow up with certain traits is as easy as making them get good grades and choosing those traits. If we're not allowed to do that, it's mostly random, so you'd essentially be failing the challenge because of a dice roll. As for making the teens woohoo, it's not that difficult if you're allowing NRaas mods.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
First of all, why werewolves? There's nothing in here that you can't do with regular humans.

Second, why those traits for the teens? It looks like you're supposed to have a childish boy and a girl who mothers him.

Third, it's not much of a challenge. Getting two sims to grow up with certain traits is as easy as making them get good grades and choosing those traits. If we're not allowed to do that, it's mostly random, so you'd essentially be failing the challenge because of a dice roll. As for making the teens woohoo, it's not that difficult if you're allowing NRaas mods.

Well, werewolves because then you have to deal with the full moon and transformations and stuff, your right, I didn't really think much about the traits for the teens, and I myself have had quite a hard time trying to get kids to grow up with those specific traits.