Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 5:09 PM
Default The Orphanage Challenge!
No expansion packs required!
Here are the rules :
1) Only the orphanage manager can leave the house.
2) You may use the motherlode cheat to build the orphanage.
3) There must be a minimum of 3 orphans and a maximum of 6.
4) There must be one manager.
5) They can be Supernaturals if you have the EP.
6) The manager must have the "Evil, Mean-Spirited, Dislikes Children, Hot-Headed, and Workaholic" traits.
7) Have fun!

There is a mean orphanage manager with 3-6 orphans. He/she makes them clean everything and does not let them leave the house. The goal is to get all the orphans adopted in the least days possible, and the manager has points to keep track of!

Point Chart:
Child is adopted: 40
Child dies: -20
Children grown into adults and moved out: -1
Child adopted with a good mood: 50
Teen adopted: 30
All children adopted: 100

This may seem a bit hard, but hey, it's a challenge! If you're wondering how to get a child adopted, just move them out into another household.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 2:42 AM
How do they get adopted? I am not talking how to move them out but what to they have to do to move out (qualifications). Otherwise I think this would be fun. I will get started making my family till you get back to me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emma0427
How do they get adopted? I am not talking how to move them out but what to they have to do to move out (qualifications). Otherwise I think this would be fun. I will get started making my family till you get back to me.
Simple! Just make the child friends with a YA or older! Then you can move the child out to their household!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 5:12 AM
Sounds fun! I'm gonna try it out! :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 7:51 PM
Definitely trying this one!