Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 11:31 PM Last edited by queenkitty : 10th Nov 2013 at 4:54 PM.
Default Gods challenge
Warning - If you have very strong religious beliefs, then this challenge may not be for you.

The idea of this challenge is to create immortal gods. They could be simple humans who use Life fruit and Ambrosia to stay alive forever, or they might be powerful Supernaturals who can control everything with their powers. It's up to you! You must make at least four Sims, one for each of these careers: Medical, Military, Culinary, Law Enforcement/Political. These would be the gods of health, war, crops, and people. You may create more Sim gods for other careers (not professions!) but those four are required. These people are technically just ordinary Sims or ordinary Supernaturals, but they will rise to control this town almost like gods.

How to Win
-Get your Sims to the top of their careers.
-Own every property in the town. Anything that the game says you can buy, you should own completely.
-Know every Sim in town. This won't be an exact science, but try to make sure that every house in the town that people live in has a little orange map tag over it, and if you see someone your family doesn't know, introduce yourself immediately.
-If you have Seasons, Supernatural, and are playing with a Supernatural family, use the Weather Stone! You don't have to, but it would add control.
-Have kids with anyone you can. You may be familiar with stories of ancient gods doing this, and that's what your Sims are doing. If you have goddesses, this adds challenge!
-Complete your Lifetime Wish.
-You win if you're at the top of your profession, top of every skill, complete your Lifetime Wish, know everyone, and have at least ten kids. Each god must do this.

How to Lose

-Die.
-Use cheats for anything at all.
-Get fired.
-Repo man comes.

Adding challenge

-Own every item. You can have a room full of fridges and beds and everything. I am not entirely sure this is possible. If it's not, let me know!
-Best friends with everyone - Become best friends with everyone.
-God of Death - Kill as many Sims as you can. (Starve 'em, drown em, crush them with a soda machine...) Keep their graves in your yard and socialize with the ghosts.
-If you have University, then get a degree with a perfect GPA!
-Complete all skill challenges
-Evil god - become enemies with everyone.
-Parent of all - Have 50 kids.
-Celeb God - Requires Late Night. Become a 5-star celebrity!
-Own the most expensive house in town. It could be the most expensive one that came with the town, or you could build your own.

You may use the age freeze potion after you complete your Lifetime Wish.

Questions, comments, concerns? Reply!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 5:12 PM
Default Sounds like fun!
I am totally trying this out! Made my four goddesses already
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 2:01 AM
This challenge looks so cool! I might also want to add things like sacrificing other sims for the gods or something like that. Also maybe you could add more gods like the god of love (Aphrodite). I think that could make this a little more interesting. I already have my sims picked out and I'm going to start right now!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 5:15 AM
What happens if your goddess dies? I've already gotten her killed...facepalming myself for locking the door.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 4:20 PM
You lose. You could start the game again or bring her back from the dead and say it never happened.