Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 2:20 AM Last edited by ShadowSnake123 : 7th Dec 2013 at 1:28 PM.
Default Stranded! Challenge
Well, my first post/challenge got a lot of hate

Here is my 2nd attempt!

A group of Sims went on a luxurious cruise ship to go to a new Simcity resort. But, a large storm hit and 5 people were the only ones who survived. They washed up on the farthest island from the actual Isla Paradiso town. It has to be at the edge of the map away from society. I am fairly new to mods and such, so if there are mods to delete mailboxes, and NPC's, then use that...

Must have Sims 3 Island Paradise

CAS: 1 YA Female
1 YA Male
1 A Female
1 A Male

Have them all look kind of washed up and dirty. They just got washed up on a small island.

RULES: The lot has to be the smallest island you can find. Idk how small,just the smallest.

YA Female and YA Male must have a child, same as A male and A Female.
You May not move any sims off the island, they must die
To win/ end this challenge, You have to make it to the 2nd generation, but unfortunately these Sims will never get back to civilization

YA FEMALE AND A FEMALE MUST HAVE:
Green Thumb
Insane
Artistic
You can pick the Rest

YA MALE AND A MALE MUST HAVE:
Brave
Handy
Clumsy
You can choose the rest
FEMALE ELDER MUST HAVE:

Have Fun! Any questions, please ask
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 4:28 AM
Umm Unless you allow for a cheat that allows siblings to mate your not going to make it to generation 4 with only four people especially if one of them is an elder female who can't have children. To be honest I am not sure why to include the elder female at all. She serves no purpose that you have mentioned. What your setting yourself up for here is the two men constantly fighting over the one female if she chooses to interact with both in order to strengthen the gene pool but even then you still will have half siblings who must mate with each other. Is that what you intended?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladykelien
Umm Unless you allow for a cheat that allows siblings to mate your not going to make it to generation 4 with only four people especially if one of them is an elder female who can't have children. To be honest I am not sure why to include the elder female at all. She serves no purpose that you have mentioned. What your setting yourself up for here is the two men constantly fighting over the one female if she chooses to interact with both in order to strengthen the gene pool but even then you still will have half siblings who must mate with each other. Is that what you intended?

Ok, I have changed the rules and such. This is my 2nd challenge posted, so sorry