Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 8:49 PM
Default The Princess Academy *Sims 3 Challenge*
*The Princess Academy*
{You can change the names that are Italic

"What?" You whisper to yourself, rubbing your eyes sleepily. "Where am I? What is this place?" You pause as you wait for an answer, but no-one speaks up. Leaving you in complete silence, other then the continuous creaking noise that came from the darker part of the room. "Hello?!" You croak out with all your energy, once again there was no answer. "Answer me! Where am I? What am I? What is my name? And who are you?"

"More importantly.." The voice finally speaks up, although it does not the dark side of the room. "Where am I? What are you not? What is my name? And who are you?" The voice got louder as if it was coming closer, finally a shoe appeared in the lighter side of room but nothing more. "Why my sweetheart, you're are in The Princess Academy.."

*Characters*

Sarah Winchester - Sarah Winchester is a sweet and young girl, who usually sat down on the curb with a book in one hand and a pencil in another. Sarah has always been the kind of the girl that would let her sisters take charge, while she would stand in the back of the room watching both her sisters in action. She never really wanted to be in charge anyway, she was never that kind of girl, the one that would let the power go to her head with piles of money right by her side... But now that Sarah and her sisters have all turned sixteen, she decides its her turn to be in charge and when a prince comes to their door, inviting them to his royal palace, an evil plot forms in the back of her mind.. One that will surely get her into enough trouble..

Amber Winchester - Amber Winchester is a sassy and young girl, who would spend hours staring at different pieces of fabric and cloth, while her hands were off sketching what she imagined these pieces of cloth would turn into. From silver dresses that would touch your knees to different colored pants that would give you a tight hug, Amber thought she would never look good in any of that kind of clothes but she knew she would be fine in a simple tank-top and some shorts that stopped at her thigh. So when a prince showed up at her house, holding different colored packages of dresses and clothes she was shocked. Instantly she knew that something was happening here, these people were going to try to change her. This wasn't going to happen, so of course, she had to think of a plan and not the kind that you could wear down a runway. One that would get all her sisters into trouble...

Emily Winchester - Emily Winchester is a confident and young girl, that never wanted more then to find that special guy who would keep her awake at night and make her happy in the morning, but for a girl that Emily that was never going to happen. She knew this was never going to happen, because she was more mean and evil then her sisters. She would vandalize the schools, be caught stealing from small stores and diners, she had even got a little juiced here and then but that was too much for her to handle. So the day that Prince walked in their house, she was instantly in love with him and wanted to change her ways. But there was a still a major problem, how exactly would she change her ways when her sisters kept flirting with him? Just then, she knew that something had to be done and that would be the last bad thing she would ever do...

*CAS*
Emily Winchester - She should look a little confident and devious, dark colors would appeal her to more. All of these colors would appeal to her: Black, Dark Red, Gray, Dark Blue, and Dark Purple.. Keep in mind, that she is a teenager and should wear ripped jeans and shirts, which you get from custom content or Supernatural...

Amber Winchester - She should look sweet and sassy, along with her clothes being natural colors. Such as: Light Brown, Dark Brown, Gray, White, Light Red, Dark Green, and Light Green.. Remember what you put on her, like Emily and Sarah, she is just a teenager and prefers to wear shorts that go to her thighs and tank-tops, which come with the base game, most expansion packs, and custom content.

Sarah Winchester - She should look shy and nervous, even though she is really feeling confident and ready to battle. Her colors should be light and peaceful, such as: Light Blue, Light Yellow, White, Light Pink, Light Orange, Light Green, and Light Purple. She usually throws on a simple light-colored shirt and some jeans, and maybe some sneakers. Which you can get from The Base Game, Most Expansion Packs, and custom content.

*Palace/Rules/MODS *

The Kingdom

1. You may choose any world, just make sure there is room for you to build two palaces and a couple other small houses.
2. You should delete you don't want in your Game-Play, anything that will distract you from the real game.
3.You can as many people in the palaces as you want for maids and caretakers, or you can hire a maid or maid.
4. In the second palace, you should place the prince and his parents in that palace.
5. Add any other things to your palace and town, you don't really need to add other people.. It just gives more realism...

Rules

1. The Kaching' And 'Motherlode' Cheat can only be used for build/buy mode.
2. Get One Point every time Emily and The Prince get a little closer.
3. Get One Point every time Sarah stands up for herself.
4. Get One Point every time Amber changes her personality.
5. In the end when one sister has revenge on her other sisters, add up all her points and see how well she did!
6. Aging must be enabled
MODS

1. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=373053
2. http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer

*Challenge*

This challenge is very simple: You must try to torture your sims with other sims, while you also try to have the sisters fight for the prince, being different, responsibility and the crown itself. Now of course, there is something that makes the challenge more difficult. For this challenge, you must build different rooms for the sisters and make sure that they never talk to each-other. And yes, you must have free-will on and you can try to torture in many different ways.. The only question is.. How exactly do you torture them?

*Post some photos down below for me!! And thanks for getting to this part of the post!!*
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 2:53 PM
Why does it say on the kingdom steps 3. 'maid or maid'?
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DJKanine9
Why does it say on the kingdom steps 3. 'maid or maid'?

I think he/she meant maid or butler
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 11:30 AM
I don't get how this is a Princess Academy. The challenge doesn't even relate to the prologue at the beginning!
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DJKanine9
I don't get how this is a Princess Academy. The challenge doesn't even relate to the prologue at the beginning!

its still a good challenge. i agree it may not fit the prologue 100% but theres no need to be rude about it. if you dont like it just be on your merry little way.

i think i might do this it sounds interesting