Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 12:03 AM
Default Tribal Challenge
Your tribe has recently moved into town and wants to make their culture a part of its history.

Start off by making a family with a very distinct feature. They should all have this feature, and it should be very prominent (red skin and pink hair or something like that.) as it will be the identifying feature for all of your future tribe members. You must be able to see this trait on people randomly walking down the street (it can't be something nitpicky like plump lips or a certain nose). You must have enough people to make two bloodlines. You could make two couples that are all tribal (recommended) or you could have them breed with people from the town. I think it is best to make 5 sims: Two pureblood couples and one who has kids with an non-tribe member.

Playing the Challenge

Have kids with the bloodline traits. If a child is born without the traits, you cannot edit them in CAS so that they do. They will be raised on the tribe. You could try breeding them with someone who has the trait or you could let them go away once they age up to YA. You could customize your tribe's culture, maybe having all children wear facepaint or having every tribe member master the painting skill. You can move people out. You may switch households, so long as at least one Sim in the house has the bloodline traits. There isn't really an end to the challenge, just try to make the majority of your town part of the tribe/tribal culture. When someone marries into the tribe, you can dye their hair to the bloodline color, but you may not edit their skin in CAS.

I hope you enjoy! Reply with questions, comments, or concerns
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 2:24 AM
I'm currently doing this challenge, and it's awesome! I recommend your challenges!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 3:25 AM
I might try this.
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 8:13 PM
I'm thinking of trying this with my current family at some point it's very interesting, and if I make some sims who join the family later on it could go well. Thanks for the interesting idea! I can't wait to try it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 3:05 AM
Can you have your tribe be, like, fairies?