Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 2:45 AM
Default Bbs?
So...been a while hasn't it, well it's about time we talked about soemthing here again. So BBS...what do you think about it? Is it cool, or do you think it is lame?

"I'm a- ye- Not a "crazed gunman", I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" ~RED Sniper
"I have no idea!" ~RED Medic
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 1:36 AM
T'was beautiful. <3

Don't blink.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deidara12
T'was beautiful. <3

Agreed :D
I liked it overall. Who's your favorite?

"I'm a- ye- Not a "crazed gunman", I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" ~RED Sniper
"I have no idea!" ~RED Medic
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 2:56 AM
the game is alright. its a backstory how you-know-who lost his Memory, and has nice characters

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 8:33 AM Last edited by Mike B. Jonathan : 23rd Apr 2011 at 8:45 AM.
It's a great game, although the control's similar to that of KH1. I was planning to rip an χ-Blade from the game, but I don't wanna break MTS2's rules, or I'll be banned to do so.

EXCEPT if I do a complete re-texturing the whole mesh, then maybe.