Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2021 at 7:10 PM Last edited by sushigal007 : 25th Sep 2021 at 12:49 AM.
Default Bracelets separated from EAxis outfits (FOUND)
Yes, I am once again hunting for unmerged files I forgot to back up. So a little advice from your Auntie Sushi, if you merge your files, make sure you keep the unmerged files backed up, preferably in more than one place. This time I'm looking for bracelets. My list says they're all named 'Whimsical-AF-Acc-Bracelet-NAME' and I know for a fact that they're a set of bracelets that have been chopped off of various TS2 outfits they were meshed onto, but once again, I cannot actually find them. A little more advice from your Auntie Sushi, if you're a creator, for the love of God, please use a name that stands out, I already have enough trouble just finding the TS2 stuff among the TS3 and TS4 stuff. Anyway, tl,dr, anyone know where I can download these?

ETA: Finally found them here: https://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gard...p?topic=19932.0