Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quilted Toddler Blanket Bed

by HugeLunatic Posted 6th May 2009 at 3:19 PM - Updated 23rd Aug 2020 at 7:16 PM by HugeLunatic : Updated Base Game Blanket

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Helptato
#26 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 1:01 PM
My game crashed when I went into the children section of buy mode as well.
Shame, it's lovely.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#27 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 2:34 PM
The crashing makes absolutely no sense right now. It was cloned from Atavera's toddler blanket, which is base game. And obviously it wasn't crashing my computer otherwise I would not have been able to test it. Plus, what about the 4,000 plus downloads for this file?

I am still re-installing all my games, can't finish testing till I get my game working as it should without cc. It may take a few weeks.

If anyone else has issues please post your games installed and which version(s) of the blanket you have.
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 2:53 PM
Thank you so very much! I can NOT wait to use them for my little ones.

xoxo
Helptato
#29 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 3:38 PM
The game that crashed had University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Family Fun, Pets and Seasons.

I was using the bedding match and base game version of the blanket.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#30 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 5:26 PM
The base game one has been updated, and verified to work in a Base+NL game setup. I currently don't have a true base game. If you have had any issues with the base game one, please re-download and try the new one.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 9:40 PM
Thank you sooo much HL!

They are just Awesome!

Hugs!

Find me at Sims Crossing
Test Subject
#32 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 5:58 PM
I am so very confused.
Which one do you download if you don't have FT?
I understand there are two base game files to download, but which one?
Maybe if you could explain it better in your overview.. you'd have a lot more happy campers.
#33 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:23 PM
Casseh: It depends on what colors you want. If you want HugeLunatic`s colors download this one. If you want it to match ALL of your custom bedding, download this one. It is safe to download BOTH of those two, if you like. Don`t forget to thank HugeLunatic when you do, though!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#34 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 6:48 AM
I've just downloaded the base version, and the custom bedding version. In addition to thanking HugeLunatic for making these (they look terrific) I'd also like to give a special thanks to GeneralOperationsDirector for taking the time to help out us non-nerds with her direct links! I was confused as well... I've got the base version and nightlife, I'll post back if any problems. Thanks again!
#35 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 6:11 PM
Aww, shucks! ::blush:: Thank *you*, mudflapflossy! I like to help.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#37 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 1:20 AM
What a good idea! It looks beautiful, as well! Cant wait to get it into my game
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 6:41 PM
This is too cute for words! I love it, thankyou so much!
Test Subject
#39 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 3:55 PM
this are really cute
Test Subject
#40 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 11:43 PM
now i just need an adult version.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#41 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 1:12 AM
This is so cute and such a good idea! Not only does it look very sweet and baby-ish but I love that it's functional too!
Test Subject
#42 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 5:56 AM
Can you make this for sims 3? I really loved it in sims 2.
Test Subject
#43 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 7:47 PM
Wow awesome!! Love this!! And the floor and walls!! Where did you get them from??
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 8:29 PM
oh I wish you had this in TS3

Please don't shop...adopt! www.drna.org Save a dachshund's life today!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#45 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 8:27 PM
I LOVE this blanket! Toddlers can nap on it during the day and sleep all night (thanks to a hack I have) in their cribs!
Test Subject
#46 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexandraSpears
I LOVE this blanket! Toddlers can nap on it during the day and sleep all night (thanks to a hack I have) in their cribs!

Awesome Blanket! I agree,the toddlers can nap during the day.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 29th May 2011 at 7:40 AM
So cute blanket! I want to use with my sim's toddler thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 8:44 AM
I would love to see this one done up for S3 it would be just awsome seeing its just cute as a button
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#49 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 5:17 AM
This is awesome. Just wondering if you can make it so that the free time one also has the colors from the quilts you can make yourself?
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 9:38 PM
I love this, but am confused. I downloaded this one:HL_HearthstoneToddlerFloorBlanketBedding.rar
which i was sure was slaved to all maxis and custom bedding. But in my game it just shows the crib bedding as the only choices. I have all EP's and SP's. Also, the blanket appears in shadow when I place it in game, like it's in a dark room even though it isn't. I played with this object in my previous install of the game and it worked fine; what could I have done wrong?

paysites suck.
Page 2 of 3