Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Barcelona

by Nilxis Posted 28th Sep 2015 at 10:29 PM - Updated 14th May 2018 at 6:03 PM by Nilxis

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 7:16 PM
Very detailed, and is lovely to look at. If you didn't know. Queen has a song called 'Barcelona' as well
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 6:20 AM
It will not allow extraction of files, it says you must have the others.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 5:17 AM
Wow. I can't wait to place this. It looks amazing.
Thanks for all the work you put into this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 1:46 PM
Well done mate! Very good Map!
Test Subject
#55 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 7:40 PM
please help to work this world?

i don't have this packages and some buildings (military - police and others no show up to available jobs)

♦ Ilana's ferris wheel: http://sims3-modeli.ucoz.ru/forum/22-174-6#13733 (I converted it to .package with Sims 3 Pack Multi Installer)
♦ Jynx's Rabbithole Rugs (Bookstore, BusinessJournalism, CityHall, CriminalHideout, Diner, Hospital, Military, Police, School, Stadium, Theatre, Day Spa): https://nraas.wikispaces.com/Other+Mods+FAQ
♦ Simsl3gacies' Rabbithole Rugs (Bistro, Gypsy Wagon, Arboretum), request the download link here (choose the option "Barcelona rabbit hole rugs" in the form): http://simsl3gacies.com/contact-me/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 2:50 PM
I'm very impressed with your creative vision and the truly massive amount of work you have put into this world. It is beautifully laid out and each area has a different look and feel to it. Thank you very much for sharing, I look forward to exploring it with my sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 6:04 PM
Beautiful!
Keep up the good work! :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 10:59 AM
I'm not a real fan of big cities but I'm in love with Barcelona and... waouh! You did a f*cking real good job so THANK YOU VERY MUCH! It's wonderful ♥♥ :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 12:26 PM
qqq2222wssssssss
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 1:47 PM
thxs bby
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 10:12 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#62 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 12:18 PM
Default Barcelona world
This is a great looking world and I wish I could download it, but I keep getting data errors when I try to extract the files. It copies about 33% and doesn't go any further. Do you have this world on the Exchange?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 11:31 PM
sensationell <3<3<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 9:33 PM
would love to use this world, but I am not sure how to merge the three downloads. I used the instruction but it was not clear. I have downloaded it (city version) but it keeps ctd.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 1:35 AM
This is epic
Test Subject
#66 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 5:28 AM
I can not get the Big Show Venue to work at all. I tried to get my acrobat to perform there, but their are no interaction options at all that show up. It doesn't even let me click on it.
Top Secret Researcher
#67 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 10:36 PM
Unbelievably stunning, thank you so much, very impressed!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 17th Mar 2016 at 4:43 PM
Really looking forward to playing this world, but so far haven't been able to "unpack" it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 7:30 PM
I live in Barcelona, this world is PERFECT and epic! Thanks you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 10:36 PM
love it!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 15th Apr 2016 at 11:59 PM
It looks gorgeous. It seems that you spent a lot of time on it. I was all ready to download until I saw that it did not have dive or hidden lots. A shame really. Nice work though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 10:41 PM
Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#73 Old 5th May 2016 at 11:54 AM Last edited by Vivenda : 7th May 2016 at 7:11 PM. Reason: mistake in original!
This is so beautiful, especially for people who, like me, are head over heels in love with Barcelona itself - it certainly comes into my top three cities! Unfortunately, this world takes a very long time to load on my system, and then there are lags when I try to play my characters (no doubt due to my system and to the fact that I'm a download junkie). Also, although I have the recommended rabbitholes loaded, they don't seem to work correctly. So how do I cope? Easy! I give my Sims unending loans from the Motherlode bank, and just let them wonder around the beautiful city and wonder at it! Beautiful work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 16th May 2016 at 1:06 AM
This world is absolutely gorgeous. It takes almost half an hour to load on my computer, but it's so bloody worth it!

I have had some routing issues, though... My Sims won't go to the theatre unless I tell them to move up to each individual tier of the steps out front, and then tell them to go to the rabbit hole once they're at the top. I'm currently trying to figure out if I can fix it without messing it up... seeing as both my active and inactive Sims are constantly late or missing work because of it. I also had an issue with routing up to the amusement park. I had two Sims go together. One made it, the other started running off in the opposite direction once her ride dropped her by the park. o_O I tried getting her to go up there again, but she wouldn't... nor could I find her in the city. I had to reset her both times...

Neither of these things, however, is enough for me to not use this world. The detail of it is utterly astonishing and awe worthy. As I said, it takes almost half an hour to load, but the lag during game isn't very bad at all and I'm having a lot of fun discovering all the places in game. (The Market is my favourite so far. ^_^)
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 29th May 2016 at 1:18 PM
I cannot install it as it says I must update to the latest patch - however I am already updated to 1.69?
Also it says that it has a broken file when I extract it :/
This world looks gorgeous and I'd love to have it in my game...
Page 3 of 5