Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#76 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 2:06 PM
I started a new family a week before Cats and Dogs arrive.d. Introducing the Muller Family.

I play Stardew Valley recently and in love with both Alex and Penny and woo them as my love interest only to realize that these two would be good for each other. So I recreate them in my game. This is them now:

I am such a shipper lol. Alex x Penny FTW!
Advertisement
Inventor
#77 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 7:05 PM
Another family. Ugh, can't stick to only one.
Space Pony
#78 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 1:23 AM
My son was getting all F's so I socked him. Now he has a 4.0. (DISCLAIMER: in no way do I condone child abuse or violence, just an experiment.) The expression killed me after so I never did it again.

Field Researcher
#79 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 3:10 AM
Default Altos
I've been remaking a lot of families and characters from previous Sims games lately, craving some more familiar faces in my game. These are the Altos from Sims 3.

Mostly, I just like how Vita turned out.

(Holly Alto, Nick Alto, VIta Alto)

Space Pony
#80 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 5:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grindingteeth
I've been remaking a lot of families and characters from previous Sims games lately, craving some more familiar faces in my game. These are the Altos from Sims 3.

They look villainous I love it!
Field Researcher
#81 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito
They look villainous I love it!

They are! well, Vita and Nick are, anyway.
Thanks
Test Subject
#82 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 7:43 PM
Test Subject
#83 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 2:56 AM
Yuki Behr - Lucas Munch

Field Researcher
#84 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 9:37 PM
Family time in the garden <3

You wouldn't think that this toddler is the worst toddler I've ever had, he looks so angelic here.
Scholar
#85 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grindingteeth

Wow! Vita looks amazing! You did a great job! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#86 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 5:45 PM
Rhea reading to her sons, I love how the cat looks like she's listening too.
Forum Resident
#87 Old 27th May 2018 at 7:56 PM
SimMe, my two IRL cats, and the dog my fiance and I plan on really getting one day. All taking a nap, totally autonomously.
Inventor
#88 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:21 AM
Family time during hot summer.

Test Subject
#89 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 3:10 AM

I managed to take a screenshot of my legacy founder right as her soul was reaped... right in front of her poor daughter.

and this is her husband... Considering I already got a message telling me to make the best of his last few days, I think he might stay sad and heartbroken for the rest of his life :v
Scholar
#90 Old 8th Sep 2019 at 4:48 PM
Here is two shots of my newest family in Willow Creek : The Lorenz. I moved the Pancakes family out and let this family move in. I don't know what it is but I have some trouble to "hit" this lot correctly when I want to play it.

Helena, the mum - Douglas, the dad and the cutest little daughter named Patty. :lovestruc

Patty having fun whit mum. (Yes, the lipstick looks a little bright I know).
Scholar
#91 Old 9th Nov 2019 at 9:46 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 9th Nov 2019 at 9:52 PM. Reason: Failed to add pics...
Today I downloaded the furry mod from Savestate. And... It's... Awsome!!

Addings some pics here. So this is Tomas Milles (the dog) and his roommate Lucy Dotts (snow leopard).

Adding download link to this mod: http://www.savestatecomic.com/dlc/
Field Researcher
#92 Old 21st Jan 2020 at 5:13 PM

My sims got hitched, bought a cabin, got a baby and grew a garden.

Field Researcher
#93 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 2:36 PM

...and as I played along I figured that a very easy way to make money is to be a skilled gardener and sell the harvest of rare species. So my sims moved from the beloved cabin and upgraded to a fancier home.

Teenage daughter fell in love with Morgan Landgraab. Go figure...

Mad Poster
#94 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 9:14 PM
Yvette and Callum, watching TV and hanging out with their cat Mimi.

Scholar
#95 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 2:34 PM
This is more from my Pleasantview themed save I'm really proud of how I edited Bella and how much she and Mike look alike.
Screenshots

The Mayflies Legacy- a Random Legacy Story
Field Researcher
#96 Old 6th Jul 2020 at 11:58 AM
Hazel Redwood all grown up with her own family. (First born daughter in the cabin from the posts above).

The 3:rd generation of Redwoods have entered the world and I chose "indipendent" as her personality trait. It's so cute when these toddlers are discovering things on their own

Dale works as an investigating officer, and Hazel is a pianist in the music industry. Love this little family

Scholar
#97 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 7:33 PM
Nice build, I like the way you made a fence with those rocks!

Field Researcher
#98 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 10:27 AM

Family camping trip

Scholar
#99 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 8:29 PM
Skip and Brandi got married in the kitchen in their jammies before she knew she was expecting. Here they are when she's hugely pregnant. On Thanksgiving, all the men in the Broke family get up at 4:00 AM to go fishing down at Magnolia Blossom Park. They're usually home by noon to watch the football game and have dinner at 2:00 PM. That night, Brandi went into labor and Dustin was born!
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#100 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 9:34 PM
Well my sim has been rather prolific, so he's got quite a big family. Here are 18 of his 19 children:

From left to right:
(standing) Bryan, Lex, Case, Kole, Philip, Laurant
(sitting) Jamie, Orin, Navan, Shannon

From left to right: Thaddeus, Kyle, Cohen, Chance, Cody

From left to right: Archer, Reid, Davis

Between those 18, there are 9 different baby daddies. Bonus points if you can identify some of them!
Page 4 of 5