Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Enayla's newest skins as defaults

by MissSimGameFan Posted 12th Nov 2006 at 2:52 AM - Updated 1st Feb 2007 at 7:56 PM by MissSimGameFan

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
#26 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 4:05 PM
U do a great job, but before i use them please tell me if the guys have bodyhair. I can't stand guys, males without bodyhair.

My ordinary default bodyskins i use have bodyhair. And females nipples.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 6:44 PM
They don't have bodyhair, but the females have nipples.
Instructor
#28 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 8:37 AM Last edited by sakrayami : 14th Nov 2006 at 8:49 AM. Reason: more info.
Default Beautiful skins
thank you MissImGamefan. I downloaded the tan-skin to test, i didn't see any changes, my guys have still bodyhair, lol, but i have a hack, so it works fine with me.

Now my townies and NPCs look beautiful with new skin and new default eyes.
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 1:00 AM
OMG! Thank you so much, finally theres skintones that arent so freakin shiney they look fake!!!

My broken scriptures, and shattered dreams, leave me forever forsaken...
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 12:30 AM
Wow! These are beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:35 PM
So if i download these they'll just replace themselves or what?

"In three words I can explain what I've learned about life, it goes on."

I am also xxkatxx
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 11:54 PM
They will replace the Maxis skins. But if you have other default replacement skins in your game then you must take those out of the downloads folder before you put these in it.
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by soul_rune1984
yay! does this mean if I download these skins, and create a sim I want to be turned into a were wolf that the were wolf efect will be visible? I know that when one of my other sims I made with a custum skin was turned the only visable differance was that his hair style changed and his hears went pointy. The first thing that went throgh my mind was "WHAT no fuzz? Noooooooooooooooooo!"
So basicly what I'm asking is does this mean I don't have to use boring Maxis made defalt skins (no offence to them) if I want to make my sweet liddle were folk?

I have been using custom defaults before and your werewolf should look as it's supposed to. That thing you're describing only happens when you use custom skintones that are not default.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 8:27 PM Last edited by SeaZephyr : 7th Dec 2006 at 8:33 PM.
There is a "fix" that works really well that was created for the werewolf problem with using custom skintones. I don't know if I am allowed to post a link to it on this site though.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 10:11 PM
Thankyou for the default skins and eyes. I love it that my townies and NPCs dont look so plastic anymore.

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton
Test Subject
#36 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 9:26 AM
I'm having trouble downloading this... Every time I try to open them with WinRAR it says the file is corrupt.
Test Subject
#37 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 8:22 AM
i get the same thing as thevelvetsun too. i downloaded, deleted, redownloaded etc and everytime, all the files are corrupted.

And she waits there for the morrow in her garden of graves.
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 3:00 AM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thevelvetsun
I'm having trouble downloading this... Every time I try to open them with WinRAR it says the file is corrupt.

Quote: Originally posted by garden0fgraves
i get the same thing as thevelvetsun too. i downloaded, deleted, redownloaded etc and everytime, all the files are corrupted.

I didn't have any problem downloading the files. I'm not sure what would be causing it to be corrupt, especially every time you download it.
Test Subject
#40 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 4:24 PM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
#41 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 3:40 AM
I just extract the files into the Downloads folder, right? For some reason, it's not showing up as defaults in game.
Test Subject
#42 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 10:01 AM
Hmmmm, i get the corrupt message too....
Test Subject
#43 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 2:16 PM
I am getting a corrupt message on the light default. I tried deleting and re-downloading at least twenty times now. It is definitely a shame..I wanted these for my game!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 8:04 PM Last edited by Chisagi : 26th Jan 2007 at 8:09 PM. Reason: stuff
o: You models are cute!

Is the guy's hair the "New Roman" Hair by HystericalParoxysm?

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Test Subject
#45 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 1:47 AM
are these correct top and bottom?
Field Researcher
#46 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 6:58 AM
Thanks so much Miss!, I just love Enayla's skins and I'm glad theat you made them defaults, thanks for your work :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 7:48 PM Last edited by MissSimGameFan : 1st Feb 2007 at 7:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Illusen504
I just extract the files into the Downloads folder, right? For some reason, it's not showing up as defaults in game.

Did you have any other defaults in there?
And yes, you extract them to the downloads folder.

Quote: Originally posted by Chisagi
o: You models are cute!

Is the guy's hair the "New Roman" Hair by HystericalParoxysm?

Yes, it is by HystericalParoxysym. And I just used the first face template, it's Maxis.

Quote: Originally posted by FaithLove13xxx
are these correct top and bottom?

They don't have genitals, but the females do have nipples.

*edit*
I've re-uploaded the light default.
I don't get any error messeges.
Test Subject
#48 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 3:29 AM
They look perfect <3 just what I was looking for.And....it makes all the NPC's look 10x better too.O_O
Test Subject
#49 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 4:19 PM
I've had the corrupt files message a couple of times too. Not sure what's going on there.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sliimshaydi
is there anyway to maybe make the light tan skin for babies a little darker so they look tan?? if not that's ok but i was just wondering. and oh yeah, u did a good job! i really love the skins!! thanks

Enayla doesn't allow anyone to upload recolors of her work.
Page 2 of 3