Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Enayla's newest skins as defaults

by MissSimGameFan Posted 12th Nov 2006 at 2:52 AM - Updated 1st Feb 2007 at 7:56 PM by MissSimGameFan

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 1:22 AM
Is there any way to make this female-only?

No offense, but it makes all the men look like women, and frankly it's creepy ._.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 4:07 AM
I don't know how, sorry.
Instructor
#53 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 3:48 PM Last edited by samantha45455 : 16th Apr 2007 at 3:51 PM. Reason: typo
Hi!

Can you use this skin for the light tan (as an alternative)?

http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=20907

Tried to make it myself, but there's something wrong with the transitions in some ages (like adult male fit state), tried so many times, but it didn't work
Test Subject
#54 Old 12th May 2007 at 4:04 AM
It is sooo beautiful... I thought my sims looked so real with the skin and they do! Sent you my thanks!!
Test Subject
#55 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 3:23 PM
Thank you so much MissSimGameFan & Enayla's! *hugs*
Test Subject
#56 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 7:52 PM
Thank you so much, this is just what I needed. ^_^
Test Subject
#57 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 12:16 AM
I really like this, thanks a lot, MissSim! :D
Test Subject
#58 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 12:18 AM
Hello, I love the fact that you did defaults for these but I ask your assistance please. The dark tone works for male sims, all ages but only baby, toddler, and child for females. The skin on the head is yours but the body is maxis. Any ideas?
Test Subject
#60 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 8:18 PM
thank you so much! I have not been able to find any defaults that look similar to the originals, so that whenever i get one and look in the story books of families, they don't even look like the same sims! Thanks so much

Although when I downloaded the dark skin file onto Winrar, it said the file was corrupted? All the others worked fine except the Dark one... hmmm...

i <3 simstwooo.
Test Subject
#61 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 9:34 AM
I Love Her Skins Very Much~
Thanks~~~^^
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 2:57 PM
thanks these are lovely!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 5:28 PM
Thanks so much! I download maybe almost of your creations, by the way.
Test Subject
#64 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 10:21 PM
Hey i was looking around for nice defaults and downloaded urs
You did a great job but i didn't know the light skinned and medium skinned people would come out looking like ghosts and the medium skinned people look like they have freckles i dont really like that though.
Forum Resident
#65 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 12:03 PM
My search may have just come to an end. If this is the correct skintone then I found it.

See ages ago I downloaded a skintone, a Light Default (Which is what the file was also called) and since then never knew where it came from or if there were other skintones. And this does have nipples on the breasts correct? Then it's the one I been looking for. I was looking at Sexysims because I thought it could have been there but never did I think go through MTs2 skintones. By the time you reply I will probably have seen if it was for sure or not.

If so, thanks in advance and finally my pale default sims won't be the only ones who look hot.
Test Subject
#66 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 3:48 AM
to all those having trouble with the downloaded files (files being corrupt) clear your internet explorer cache or use another browser to download the file again.

Explanation:

IE saves temp copies of the files you download to make surfing back and forth between pages a LOT faster. Every time you click on a link, IE checks if the file is the same as the one on his temp folder and if it is it loads the temp file instead of downloading it. Deleting it would force IE to download the file again.
Test Subject
#67 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 4:58 PM
Yessss! Finally some defaults where the light skin doesn't make my sims look diseased! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 1:22 PM
Nice skins :D
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 4:55 PM
They look great, thank you

But for some reason, some of my sims' faces appear complitely black, even eyes aren't showing. Has someone else reported this? Any ideas how to solve it?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#70 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 10:39 AM
such beautiful choices!
Test Subject
#71 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 10:01 PM Last edited by Cure Smile : 11th Feb 2016 at 10:13 PM. Reason: more information
I like these skins and i want to use them in game, but I noticed that nipples and shadows on chest on female teen-adult aren't placed symmetrically and now it bothers me :/
Page 3 of 3