Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 FULLY ANIMATED - Fruit Sponge Cakes - With Custom Plates

by AbstractSIMmer187 Posted 1st Jan 2007 at 4:53 PM - Updated 2nd Jan 2007 at 9:21 AM by AbstractSIMmer187

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 9:51 PM
I never ever saw or eat a desert like that! Wow it looks really delicious, I'm jalous at my sims that they could eat it!!! Thank u Travis!! Looking forward to your next creation.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#27 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 10:22 PM
Mmm they look yummy, Travis. Great job, and congrats on the feature! :D
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 10:39 PM
Beautiful cakes yummy they will defiantly go in my simmies cake shop and all your foods do anyway . HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO
Instructor
#29 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 10:39 PM
Oooooo, they look absolutly scrupmtious! Wonderful job and congrats on your feature!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Scholar
#30 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 11:00 PM
Whoa, great job! Could you share an image of the half eaten state? I'm curious about
how it looks :D

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
#31 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 1:25 AM
Thanks Travis, your foods r awsome! Happy new year everyone!
Scholar
#32 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 1:40 AM
Travis you deserve a feature this is the bomb I love it and happy new year!!!
Forum Resident
#33 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 3:11 AM
congrats on feature, buddy! great food!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Test Subject
#34 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 3:27 AM
Thanks for the desserts, glad you got the award of feature download, so I can find your big mac and other nice foods as well as the dishes in your profile. The details look stunning on the surface of the cakes and the little pieces of the fruits are awesome for the house parties.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#35 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 4:25 AM
Congratulations on being featured!!!! I knew it would happen sooner or later. Awesome job!

By the way, the banana sponge cake actually does look pretty tasty. :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Forum Resident
#36 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 5:20 AM
This looks good enough to eat.. I think I will eat mine all by myself.. LOL

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 5:28 AM
Wow! Great Food, Congrats for being featured and Thank you!

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Field Researcher
#38 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 6:02 AM Last edited by NanetteTredoux : 2nd Jan 2007 at 6:08 AM. Reason: added to post
Oh well done Travis. Bakgat en lekker! (For the non-South Africans, those are extreme compliments).
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 6:40 AM
Thanks for sharing these cakes. It look great.
Scholar
Original Poster
#40 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 8:38 AM
Oooh wow thanks for all the comments :D, btw digital_hannah in the last pic where it says "eat by your yourself" the first pic where the sim is by himself if you look closely at the cake it is half eaten, you can see a bit of the middle vanilla gone, i didn't want to make it like really cut off in the middle seeing that it is such a huge cake, i tried to add a bit of realsim.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#41 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 12:37 PM
omg this looks so awesome!! I think i'm hungry xD

And I'm the one with no soul...
Test Subject
#42 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 3:38 PM
I've just got to say im loving your gay sim lol! These look tasty thanking you very very much!
Test Subject
#43 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 5:43 PM
Hey I am like so sorry so messing with you I thought my computer was going haywire but when I downloaded it again it worked my computer is weird I am telling you lol but yeah the food you made is great I love it oh yeah here is a picture of what I was telling you about. it is at this site it is like a picture of some curry chicken with plantain mixed in it it's really good.
http://www.fsu.edu/~activity/hcc/Cu...%20au%20vin.jpg

Jrnoelruthy
Scholar
#44 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:40 PM
Hello.
Your cakes looked so good that I decided to try out a theory and see if they would work for me even though I do not have OFB. And you know what? They do work!!! If anyone has any expansion pack they will work for you. The only thing that is missing is the Cake on the serving plate. It looks empty when the Sim goes to serve it. But... after they put it on the table is or counter the individual serving show up just fine. This is great news for me and anyone else who wants to try it.
Thanks again for a great download.
Space Pony
#45 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 11:09 PM
They look very good.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 12:02 AM
Aw! Happy New Year to you too AbstractSIMmer187!!! Awsome food download as always! Once again, you make me starve! I can already see my Sims fighting over these wonderous looking cakes!

Awsome job as always!

♪ I'm a Sound Ninja! Weeeeeee!!! ♪ *runs into wall*
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 2:14 PM
This is amazing work. I really love food downloads. Really thanks for the hard work!!
Forum Resident
#48 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 3:44 PM
very well done!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 11:44 AM
I hope you create more food because this one is great!
Test Subject
#50 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 7:34 PM
They look delicious! Nice Job!
Page 2 of 4