Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oakridge Farm- Farm/Rural Contest Entry

by blackstallion681 Posted 23rd Dec 2007 at 3:43 AM - Updated 23rd Dec 2007 at 7:29 AM by CynicalChick : Moving to contest forum

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 11:38 AM
Wonderful lot, thanks for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 2:25 PM
I love this, thank you!!!

Rainbow Street: colourful starter homes.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 4:05 PM
Dude, that is AWESOME!!!!

Take care :)
~Aries
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 4:42 PM
*bows* Thanks you guys =)
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 11:32 PM
Great farm! Thanks for sharing it with us. Good luck with the contest.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 2:21 PM
wow..... if i was a farmer, i'd live here lol. GREAT JOB! *5,000,000 thumbs up*

May good fortune rule over you,
peace lie in your heart,
and the stars watch over you
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 3:01 AM
Great job! How did you get the girl to sit properly on the horse in the picture of her riding around the cones? I would love to do a horsey story with my horses, but I'm very limited since I can't get realistic riding pictures?
Your help would be appreciated!
Sas.

~*~*Squishy133*~*~
"If life gives you lemons, throw them at your enemies! 'Hey look, a lemon! Take that SUCKER!'"
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 7:58 PM
Hey well I love this farm but when I tried to play a person on it, it crashed and wouldn't let me play on the lot. It may be too much for my computer but I'm going to try it again. If you have any idea to what is going on please help! Thanks!

"Cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it."
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 9:48 PM
My dream house! Thanks a lot!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 10:34 PM
Hi there... this lot looks beautiful but I also have the problem with it crashing and throwing me out of the game when I try to enter it, either by putting a Sim in it or in Buy/Build mode. I'm pretty sure it's not too much for my computer since I'm playing on a brand-new $4000 Alienware, lol... so I came back to see if maybe I needed a stuff pack or mesh or something and it appears I do not. Any ideas as to what the problem could be? I'd love to play this. Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 4:14 AM
For those that had a crashing problem:
My game also crashed until i downloaded and installed some of the custom content.
I believe it was the fence that I needed to have. I can now enter and play this lot
with no problem. Hopefully that is all you need to do as well.
Good Luck
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 11:38 PM
Yes that was the problem! Thank you zephyr52!
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 10:28 AM
this is fantastic i had the crash problem, downloaded fence and it works.
big fan
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 10:09 PM
Thanks for the farm! I really love your farm and would like to play it. I downloaded it, as well as the fence and barnset. I have the Nightlife EP, and Dragonslave's horses, as well as Beck's Rideable Horse download. I had a crash when I tried to play the lot. About half of the horses are flashing blue, while the others look okay (from the neighborhood view). The horses are fine on another lot. Is there a solution?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 3:06 PM
I think the rideable horse has something to do with the flashing horses, because mine now do the same thing. Sorry about the crashing problem, all I can say is download the stuff that I have listed in the additional credits.

Thanks for all the kind words ^.^
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zephyr52
For those that had a crashing problem:
My game also crashed until i downloaded and installed some of the custom content.
I believe it was the fence that I needed to have. I can now enter and play this lot
with no problem. Hopefully that is all you need to do as well.
Good Luck

ok, so mine is crashing to. where do you find the fence?? any help is apreciated.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th May 2008 at 1:04 AM
Sorry for the delayed response... the fence is found here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=199253
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 11:17 PM
this is amazing!
i have all of theses animals but no place to put them!
lol
THNANKS!
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 3:36 AM
This is awesome! I love it! You must be a horse lover, huh? xD I adore horses, I'm a plain horse freak(and dog/cat/bird freak) and almost every other animal. I'm sure any horse lover would love this lot. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 9:37 PM
i love this lot, i would make one of my own lots to share but Clean Installer can't read my lot when i try to clean it. thank you for this, it looks like an actual farm for horses

Lazing around is what muttonchop does best..
Forum Resident
#22 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 4:28 AM
Outstanding!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 2:34 PM
how did you make the jumps?
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 9:16 PM
every time i try to get on the lot me game crashes =[
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 6:59 PM