Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SpaceDoll’s Tub and Shower Recolors **to complete the Kitchen & Bath Stuff Pack**

by SpaceDoll Posted 21st May 2008 at 11:21 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 4:06 AM by SpaceDoll

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Eminence Grise
#26 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 10:14 AM
Awesome Goes well with my tile completer sets, which give you some of the missing floors and other bits.

There is one missing appliance piece from K+B still... unless I've missed it... namely the "romantic" stove, which only comes in two colors. No stove to match the cheaper fridge. Do those next!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 8:34 PM
I haven't actually done any of the Romantic kitchen stuff on purpose, although the two sets do have some items in common. I just hate the Romantic counter. That's why I have done neither the Solid Sense Fridge, nor the You've Got Feet Stove. Now that I have the Ikea stuff pack, I probably won't! Sorry.

i've massacred my manicure, (am i poisoned flesh?)
and made a mess, (a sweet caress)
of morning light to midnight.
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 3:16 PM
Thank you SO MUCH for doing the tubs and showers from the KnB pack. I came to MTS2 today specifically to search for some.
You are awesome!
Would you consider doing toilets to match?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 9:15 PM
Actually, I did the tubs and showers to match the toilets and sinks already in the game, so that wouldn't be necessary. They already match!

Lab Assistant
#30 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 11:30 PM
Thank you! I was irritated with Maxis for not making a set that matched better. You're awesome.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 4:07 AM
:blush:

Mad Poster
#32 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 5:19 PM
Lol...I'm adding these to your other completer sets! You're actually making EA stuff useful!! Thanks!! And thanks for matching two of my favorite tile sets which I use all the time! You rock!
Test Subject
#33 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 1:10 AM
Awsome Work!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 4:59 AM
Excellent! I've been wondering why the Maxis stuff was so lacking. Thanks for fixing that problem and making me love these bathrooms again.
Test Subject
#35 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 2:01 PM
that's a very nice work! thank you
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 6:35 AM
These are lovely recolors, thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 3:46 AM
Thanks for ur classical set, why the shower zip doesn't have the black one?
Test Subject
#38 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 11:21 PM
Yes yes yes! much needed stuff
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 8:49 PM
"Someone, somewhere, is an idiot." LOL! I couldn't agree more! TY so very much for this. I can't tell you how frustrating it is that Eaxis couldn't match up their pieces better. The wood-grains are terrible, there isn't a complete set of furniture of bathroom stuff in the whole game that matches. Thank God for recolors & Meshes. I really appriciate all the work you guys do in making the game look better.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 6:19 PM
I love these i never understood what or why ea only did the little things on the objects thank you for uploading these .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 1:39 AM
Thank you Doll for these recolors. Sometimes I wonder what the heck is wrong with Maxis and some of these color schemes. They just threw stuff together. LOL As if they have an impairment on matching things. Thank you for sharing<3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#42 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 9:08 AM
This is awesome! Thank you so much. Was so needed.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#43 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 2:24 PM Last edited by ILUVTH3SIMS : 15th Oct 2014 at 2:26 PM. Reason: wrong thing
wrong tab
TYVM :rofl:
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#44 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 10:20 AM
Very cool, I love matching sets!
Page 2 of 2