Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uber-Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One (Megahood + Belladonna Cove)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 13th Sep 2008 at 9:11 PM - Updated 29th May 2015 at 2:33 PM by Nysha

383 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 322 Feedback Posts, 60 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 16
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 5:51 AM
Thanks for this...just curious though..why no Meadow Thayer? I always liked her.
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 6:01 AM
thankyou very much! i play your megahood only now, and didn't know how to keep the relationships when adding the new hood! am delighted, God bless!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#53 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 6:11 AM
tamorain - As I've said before, sims from EPs that this does not require (and that I did not have installed when I made this) will not be included. There's nothing I can do about that.

mishmish0759 - It was kind of an all or nothing when it came to those townies. And I really dislike Joe Carr and his hatred of my trash can, so they all got left out.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 6:21 AM
HP

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I bow to your genius. And am scurrying off to download. rofl

PS For those wanting the families left out because HP didn't have the eps.......you can go to the BBS under the Sims section and request them. Someone will direct you to the link as there are some available there for download. That's how I come to have them and the Burbs permanently saved in a special file on my computer. My game doesn't generate them for a new hood. Don't know why, it's always been that way.
Scholar
#55 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 6:31 AM
HP-You never cease to amaze me with your brilliance, and your generosity in sharing your mega"skillz" cannot be expressed with a simple hit of the "thanks" button.
I am one grateful fan, and once we get those "corporalists" out of office, perhaps I'll be able to keep enough money in my wallet to make a much deserved donation. Thanks for all that you do!!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#56 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 6:41 AM
HP, thank you so very much for this. I love the megahood and was hoping that you would do it again with AL! You're awesome, thank you so much for your hard work and sharing!!!!!
Test Subject
#57 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 6:51 AM
Thanks bunches for this. I have been waiting for this, I downloaded your other Magahood but this is better. You have put so much time and effort into making this you are awesome. Thanks again. Now I will run off to play.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 7:01 AM
1 000,000 x million's of thankyou's for this neighbourhood.
I loved your Megahood and I just know I will love this version all the more.
Instructor
#59 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 7:11 AM
Thank you so much for this megahood!!! =)
I must admit that I was hoping you would do one when I downloaded your first version and AL was in the making...=D

Edit: Forgot a word!!!
Field Researcher
#60 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 7:21 AM
I've been waiting for this too. I loved your megahood (which was something I had wanted for a long time but wasn't patient enough to try and do it myself), so this is even more awesome. Thankies, HP!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 7:31 AM
Ok. I've noticed something........not sure if it would be a real issue or not as I'm haven't come across lasting effects........But my couples, as I start playing each family, start off getting furious with each other? Not hard to turn around. But I thought sort of a strange side effect of combining the hoods. lol
Test Subject
#62 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 7:41 AM
I have already downloaded the uber-hood, and worked fine, Thank you you are the best!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 7:51 AM
Thank you for going to so much effort to get this working and post it. I really liked the Megahood, and am looking forwards to playing this one, too.
Test Subject
#64 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 8:01 AM
Not sure if this is a problem with the uber-hood or problems with AL but my sim family has a teen and every morning instead of a school bus coming at 8am like normal, I have to make her walk to school, but in the afternoon at 1pm the school bus drops her off as usual. This is the only abnormal occurrence that has happened thus far, otherwise the uber-hood is working just fine and I love it. Thanks again!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#65 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 8:11 AM
Mollypup - Not an Uber-Megahood problem. Please do as I said in the first post.

fnlemon - Not a problem with this either. AL has issues with the school bus being glitchy.

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Test Subject
#66 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 8:21 AM
HP, This is cool. I am going to try it out. I have all EP

I like Picard better then Kirk because he does not fall in love with girl as much as Kirk did, also out of the 5 star treks, Voyager is better because it has a female Captain
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 8:31 AM
Does this mean anything? Thought I would ask before I installed

Thanks for all your contributions! I REALLY dug the MODESTY clothes!

! N373\Characters: The file "N373\Characters" header is corrupt
! N373\Lots: The file "N373\Lots" header is corrupt
! N373\Storytelling: The file "N373\Storytelling" header is corrupt
! N373\Thumbnails: The file "N373\Thumbnails" header is corrupt
! N373: The file "N373" header is corrupt

--Carrie
Sims 2 Mac Super Collection
Sims 3/WA/HELS/Ambitions/LN/Gen/Pets and doing it ALL on a MacBook Pro now..Hmmm...
retired moderator
Original Poster
#68 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 8:41 AM
carrie640 - Sounds like the file didn't download properly. Delete the file(s) you have and download it again.

Lab Assistant
#69 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 8:51 AM
Got it Will try and do that! Thanks

Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
carrie640 - Sounds like the file didn't download properly. Delete the file(s) you have and download it again.

--Carrie
Sims 3/WA/HELS/Ambitions/LN/Gen/Pets and doing it ALL on a MacBook Pro now..Hmmm...
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 9:01 AM
BUMMER!! Still doing it. UGH. I even tried to go through IE vs. Firefox. I did it a few times *sniff*

--Carrie
Space Pony
#71 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 9:11 AM
OMG.. I just stumbled on this... but this is exactly what I wanted to do forever.. but I put it off till I had more time.. and here you've gone and done it all for us! *kisses*

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Test Subject
#72 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 9:21 AM
why can't i add a shopping district?
Test Subject
#73 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 9:31 AM
YOU ARE A ROCK STAR BABY!!!!!!!!!
TV Kirk or Movie Kirk?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#74 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 9:41 AM
cupcake. - Because it will completely ruin, break, asplode, and utterly borkify the neighborhood if you do. The way this has to be done for the shopping districts to be attached is not done the normal way of just sticking them on in-game, thus attempting to add others in the normal way of just sticking them on in-game will, in short, completely fuck it up.

Lab Assistant
#75 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 9:51 AM
MUCH faster to download from your server. (7 minutes)
Thanks a ton for that!

"They can jump, and land, and have no natural predators. Unless, of course, you count me!" *SH-BOOF!* - The Maxx
Page 3 of 16