Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

XM Hair project Part #05 *binned*

by Sango_91 Posted 11th Apr 2009 at 7:33 PM

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cre8
when i use the hair on my teens, it's fine, but when it's on an adult, a huge defect on the right side, out to CAS screen, shoots out in a big spike, almost like a giant iscoceles trianlge. do you know how to fix that?

I'm having this problem too. Its too bad, they look soo pretty!
Test Subject
#52 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 7:28 PM
when i use the hair on my teens, it's fine, but when it's on an adult, a huge defect on the right side, out to CAS screen, shoots out in a big spike, almost like a giant iscoceles trianlge. do you know how to fix that?

Exactly what I meant, I posted printscreens to show it...
Test Subject
#53 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 2:53 AM
can someone tell me where i can get the meshes for these. I think XM took them down because I went through all of their stuff and can't find the mesh
Test Subject
#54 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babbymimi
can someone tell me where i can get the meshes for these. I think XM took them down because I went through all of their stuff and can't find the mesh

Go to the download tab then scroll down to 'Meshes Needed'. They should be there--I just downloaded them a few minutes ago. When you get to XM, click on the collage at the bottom with pictures of the hair. That's the download link.

--

This hair is awesome but it's not working. It shows up in the Maxis hairs. But there are only four custom content boxes. Two of them work--the blonde with the hat and the brown with the hat. The other two look like the normal straight hair. There is nothing in my custom content tab, either, and this is the first CC I've ever downloaded. What's wrong and how do I fix it?
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 11:41 PM
lovely!! gorgeous model too. :3
Test Subject
#56 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 12:16 PM
Default Help
Quote: Originally posted by Mosomashu
you get all the colours of this amazing download!
my problem is now fixed; i did the simple thing i didn't think of before.
i LOVE this hair!!!!

Hello, Im Having the Same Problem Like you did Before. I was Wondering Can you Explain to me How you Fixed it? Thanks!! ((:
Test Subject
#57 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 5:55 PM
Do you think you could upload the models? I love the hair but the models are just gorgeous
Test Subject
#58 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 6:47 PM

I am having this problem too, has anyone bothered to look into it? It's really annoying.
Test Subject
#59 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 3:59 PM
oh, thanx, these are AWESOME! lovely retextures, i REALLY like the models though, please please please upload them they are just soooo pretty :P
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 5:27 AM
Thanx so much for creating this! ^_^ I absolutely LOVE them! Especially the one with the hat!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 8:57 PM
Oh my gosh SOO Gorgous!!
Test Subject
#62 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 6:00 PM
i was wondering the same thing. WHERE IS THE PAGE WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE ORIGINAL VERSON PLEASE?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 5:19 PM
uh when i got mine it came all straight and hatless how do you fix it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 8:24 PM
nvm
i love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 4:31 AM
Love the hair except i dont like the hat good job on the hatless ones they look amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 6:33 PM
beautiful ^^ I love it so much! Its especially fun if you have seasons
Mad Poster
#67 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 4:42 PM
The site for mesh has so many things that say "download" - i went to a bunch and they were NOT the mesh but other junk - I can't even figure out where to click for the mesh!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 9:32 PM
Love these but sadly XM doesn't have the meshes anymore
Test Subject
#69 Old 26th Feb 2014 at 8:42 PM
Yes, I was hoping to get the one without the hat, as I already have the one with the hat, but XM no longer has the meshes. There is some kind of server error when you click the mesh link. :-(
Test Subject
#70 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 8:43 PM
Do you think you can make this for children?Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 6:56 PM
thanks
Page 3 of 3