Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 10:48 PM
Default Round 2 Natter
For all of the stuff regarding the Second round

NATTER AWAAAYY!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 11:13 PM
like omgaaaaah! I don't have any ideas

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 11:15 PM
I doing mine where the girls father returns, like they don't like him because he ran off with his secutary :] haha.

I 've asked Laura if that would be ideal and she said sure. :]

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 11:28 PM
Havn't even LOOKED at round 2 as of yet, lol. I'm going to brainstorm tonight (and maybe tomorrow too) and get some work on the text FIRST XD

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Alchemist
#5 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 2:14 PM
Im having a hard time coming up with an original idea I was thinking that Nathan could've known Bella before her parents died and that Bella's parents dieing could be the theme thing.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 10:18 PM
i can't come up with anything super creative...i was planning to have sound flunk out of college...but then laura mentioned that as an example in the thread! and now i just can't use it because it's not creative enough...

back to the drawing board...maybe i could have fury bring her bf home? that could be entertaining :P
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 4:58 PM
Its hard to work out my timelines for this, Because all of the things in round 2 have to be in the PAST TENSE *urg*

So far, for me Its gone:

Round 1 Flashback < > App < > Round 1 Present

NOW: its goinf

Round 2 Flashback < > Round 2 Present < > Round 1 Flashback < > App < > Round 1 Present

COMPLICATED!

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 5:02 PM
Petchy; they HAVE to be in past tense? I've wrote mine out in the present......

Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 5:28 PM
Yep, she said...

Quote:
Round 2. When The Going Gets Tough.

This round is all about something bad that happened to your siblings, and how they helped each other through it. The "something bad" could be something that effects both siblings (like the death of a parent, or another sibling) or something that effect one more than the other (like an accidental pregnancy, or failing college). It is entirely up to you! Be creative!

Your entry must include 4-6 pictures, with captions, written from the point of view of ONE of the siblings. Your get to choose which sibling you want to be telling about it. It should include details on how the siblings supported each other through the difficult time.

(Bold added by me)

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 6:38 PM
Ohh thats what i did - sorry my head iss ehhh todayy- anyway yeah i did it in the pastttt butt not WAYYYY into the past - i did like they were talking 3 or 4 weeks back :/ haha

Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 6:45 PM
lol, Mine is in the FAR past when Wikiie is just a Toddler or maybe a youngish Child. Its all to do with their move from Strangetown and Casey

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Scholar
#12 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 7:34 AM
I'm doing mine on something that I actually have a few old pics laying around from. All I gotta do is write up something good and stage a few pics to enhance the story.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 3:59 PM
AHHH. I don't know whether to do WHEN the father left (alesha would be toddler) or WHEN the father returned, (with one flash back picture of him leaving) I really need to do good this round.
I sucked last round. :[

Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 5:13 PM
I love flashbacks; So I'd be biased towards the latter option.. But thats just me

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 6:47 PM
i was at a family dinner at my friend's house, and her mom pulled out pics of her and her sister from when they were little and started telling stories. i was dying.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 6:48 PM
Dude, i haven't even started on Round 2 yet!! I can't stay motivated...

Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 6:52 PM
I'm 3/4 done writing wise but no pictures as of yet

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Mad Poster
#18 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 6:54 PM
I'll have to start tomorrow, we get out early because of exams. So I should have time to start writing. The photos are going to have to be put on hold until Thursday :hmm:

Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 11:07 PM
I have finished. I REFUSE to write more on this! (pictures maybe.. ) but I tell you; NO MORE WRITING!

Guys; I have to tell you this.. I think it's bigger than the last one.. *gulps*

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/