Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mi-Kwan Soon~Korean-American Beauty

by Sisaly Posted 22nd Oct 2009 at 3:22 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2011 at 5:33 AM by Sisaly

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Mad Poster
#26 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 1:29 AM
I knew as I saw this sim in creator feedback that she was destined to be a chosen upload. Personally I think she should be featured. Good job
Test Subject
#27 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 4:21 AM
Oh wow, so lovely. Maybe at some point I would trek through all those sites for the cc, just not at this time. my loss I guess. I won't be going through that but you have created a very beautiful Sim, the best I have seen so far.
Scholar
#28 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 12:42 PM
You don't actually *need* the slider hack to download a sim, only if you intend to change the sim's appearance in CAST. At that point, the sim's face will snap to the default EA ranges.
Test Subject
#29 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 12:45 PM
thank you for making a beautiful, realistic asian woman. I love her features and killer cheekbones.
Forum Resident
#30 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 1:20 PM
I love the unique features! I've been wanting an authentic Asian template.
Alchemist
#31 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 2:30 PM
She looks awesome, Sisaly! I love ethnic-looking Sims. I find it hard to make Asian Sims and never bother to, but they are missing from my 'hood! I think I'll stick her in my game and see what happens.
Instructor
#32 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 3:31 PM
What setting do I need to have the Awesome Mod slider hack set to for her to show up correctly?
The default CASSliderScaleMultiplier is 2x , is that what I should be using?

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Scholar
Original Poster
#33 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anshin Lanugo
What setting do I need to have the Awesome Mod slider hack set to for her to show up correctly?
The default CASSliderScaleMultiplier is 2x , is that what I should be using?

She will show up no matter the setting of your hack or if you don't have one at all.

As for the range...like if you wanted to change something, I'm not sure if it makes a difference.
She was made using 3x.

Thanks for the great compliments everyone!

Wait til you guys see my next sim.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 6:03 PM
she looks amazing great job Sisaly!!

My Sims 3 Creations
Nothing matters. We're essentially all highly evolved monkeys clinging to a rock that's falling through space and the rock itself is dying. Frankie Boyle.
Just call me sam its easier.
Test Subject
#35 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 7:17 PM
I'm highly impressed! She is stunning.. I wish half my sims ended up that good. Did you use a facemask at all? because if not.. Wow!

Question though.. the lip CC.. for those of us who can't read it the site(saddly) is there anouther place to download it from?
Field Researcher
#36 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 7:50 PM
You've made a stunning sim, you should be proud!!! and congrats on getting her 'picked'!!

~ Nyn ~
Test Subject
#37 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 8:27 PM
She is STUNNING. Thanks!

curioser and curioser...
Banned
#38 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 9:09 PM
Wow! congrats on getting her picked! That's a great achievement!
Scholar
Original Poster
#39 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 1:17 AM
You all are so kind.

I've updated with a direct link to the lipstick. It was giving several people problems.
I've also clarified the slider hack issues.

No face mask was used on this sim.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 4:00 PM
She's so exotic and gorgeous, thank you for the hard work. I envy Asians and their lovely eyes and cheekbones!
Test Subject
#41 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 6:06 AM
Gorgeous Sim!! I don't have the slider hack, but I wouldn't change a thing so it doesn't matter. Thank you so much for sharing!!!
Test Subject
#42 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 8:55 AM
Well... It's not a problem at all, but I'd just like to say that I think her family name should be 'Kwan'. I don't know where you get her name from, but there's no Korean family name 'Soon'. Perhaps her name should be Mi-Soon Kwan. (In Korea, as same as in Japan, the family name places at the first. I guess that causes this... )
Scholar
Original Poster
#43 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 4:10 PM
I just KNEW there would be someone that had to say something.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...an_family_names

Field Researcher
#44 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 12:47 AM
Shes truely gorgeous great work on this sim 10*
Test Subject
#45 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 4:45 PM
I love this sim. Thanks for posting, however I can't get it to show up in my game. Where should the file go? Can you please send me a message? The downloading instructions on this site weren't helpful.
Test Subject
#46 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 7:26 AM Last edited by Darth-Novus : 31st Oct 2009 at 8:21 AM.
Lovely character. Using her as soon as I re-install Sims 3 on my new laptop. =)

One thing though, on your links for the custom content, the Three Color Channel Blush points to the same page as the lipstick from The Sims World. Maybe I'm just really dense but I do not see the blush anywhere at all.

EDIT: Nevermind found the blush by google-ing lilisims. Still, may wanna check that link to avoid confusion. Just saying.
Scholar
Original Poster
#47 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 7:38 PM
Darth-Novus, thanks for the heads up. I got it fixed now.

Test Subject
#48 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 9:22 PM
OMG, on first look she seems to me just like this legendary woman caracter from cartoon (indian story, sorry that I can't remember now the title of this cartoon or her name-starts on letter M, I think) and I was disapointed (because she isn't made by this caracter) and at the same time impressed. Do I understand right, that she is made by real person?. Because if she is, then this real person must be very very cute and beautiful!

Life is a mess, don't mess you too!
Test Subject
#49 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 2:01 AM
OMG! ^^ your sim looks so much like Mulan from the Disney animation ^^
Test Subject
#50 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 4:16 PM
Yesss, that is what I mean! She looks just like Mulan, but I couldn't remember her name! Exactly like her!

Life is a mess, don't mess you too!
Page 2 of 3