Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Obsolete: Fridge Stores All Harvests

by egureh Posted 28th Oct 2014 at 12:32 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2018 at 4:33 PM by egureh

115 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#101 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 10:34 PM
I love this mod but I remember being able to store all flowers in fridge. I tried and see that I can't do that anymore. Thanks for updating!! :-D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 27th May 2017 at 4:51 PM
egureh, You are the best! :)
Test Subject
#103 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 2:55 PM Last edited by Rass : 25th Jul 2017 at 8:17 PM.
Hi, in the past I had several problems with the game performance because of full Sims inventories. Does this mod affect the performance in any way? Greetz Rass
Test Subject
#104 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 5:33 AM
Is it possible for you to also make it so you can purchase produce from the fridge?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#105 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 4:09 PM
Subotai': coolspear from simsasylum has many food dispenser objects including modded fridge that can be used to purchase food and drinks. You have to register first though.
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...-mods-and-lots/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#106 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 4:13 AM
Does this still work? <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#107 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 9:51 AM
Please, update to 1.36.102, thank You
Field Researcher
#108 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 3:31 AM
Quote:
UPDATE 2017-11-15: Updated for Game Version 1.36.102 (2017-11-09) and Catnip (EP04)

So, this new update, it is updated for latest patch (Update: 11/15/2017 PC 1.36.104.1020) and Cats & Dogs Ep, right?
Test Subject
#109 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 5:42 AM
Now we're on patch 1.37.35.1010 as of yesterday, December 12th. So I hope you will be able to update this mod soon, egureh

Unfortunately it conflicts with the Harvestables Overhaul By BrazenLotus.
Dammit. I hate having to choose between 2 mods that I LOVE.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#110 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 1:21 AM
Ok, I'm back. Apparently "LittleMsSam_RetailOverhaul_FruitsAndCoSellable.package" from http://littlemssam.de/retail-overha...s-customer-etc/ is what is stoppiing me from being able to store all my fruits & flowers in my fridges. Any chance you can fix it on your end?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#111 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 1:28 AM
Thank you for this mod that I myself re-created and posted recently... Wasn't trying to step on your toes--I didn't know this was here. I will update mine with a reference to this mod as well. :sheep:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#112 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 3:20 PM
does this still work??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#113 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 10:12 PM
Is this mod updated for Seasons?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#114 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 9:35 AM
Mod was working great until Seasons, now my fridge is bare. Hopefully this will be updated before too long. At least with the changes to make gardening faster/easier, getting back on my feet won't be a problem. It also helps I have been keeping a perfect version of each harvestable in the household inventory to reseed quickly.

I know nothing of writing mods, but I wonder if it's possible to recreate a couple Sims 3 mods in 4 like "Store All Harvestables at Once" and "The Box of Seeds", those were invaluable to the gardener sim.
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 4:05 PM Last edited by Nan : 1st Jul 2018 at 7:50 AM.
Hello !

This mod is totally incompatible with Seasons : it prevented to plant seeds, except the new ones, and also some seeds couldn't be put into planters.

Anyway, and even if it's not updated, I want to thank you for the (loong) time it worked.
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FinalDrive
I know nothing of writing mods, but I wonder if it's possible to recreate a couple Sims 3 mods in 4 like "Store All Harvestables at Once" and "The Box of Seeds", those were invaluable to the gardener sim.

I look for mods similar to those exact same mods as well as the garden gnome that someone made for Sims 3. Having something like the store dragons (the green, gardening one) that harvested everything all at one time would be amazing, too. I realize the dragon wasn't a mod, but I wish there was just an easier way to harvest and store everything. I cannot find another mod like this and I seriously miss this mod as all of my Sims are gardeners and I don't like merging the plants. I dunno how this is obsolete as the base game and none of the DLCs have added this feature, for whatever lame reason... so I hope to see this updated or at least picked up by someone who can keep it updated. Not a slight to the original modder, I just miss this mod so much!

Big thank you to all of the different types of creators/mod makers that help out the gaming community to make the games that much more fun and glitch free to play.
Get Vaccinated, wear a mask, wash your hands and take care of each other. Be good people.
Page 5 of 5