Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

House Boat-Tropicana-No CC

by joandsarah77 Posted 14th Mar 2015 at 6:00 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2015 at 2:56 AM by joandsarah77

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 11:42 AM
This looks great, Jo! Beautifully done!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 1:28 PM
what a magnificent underwater scenery)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 3:51 PM
Not any old beach lot. Put it on a low beach lot and the first floor is flooded. Put it on too hilly a beach lot and it's in a lagoon, cut off from the ocean. It's tough to place just right. Otherwise, beautiful job - and the underwater scenery is special!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 5:40 PM
This looks fabulous! I am ready to move right in
And... No CC! I am in awe. Thank you
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 10:11 PM
Thank you for all the comments. Comments make me smile. :lovestruc

Mac, thanks for that tip, the beach is on the Blue Water template, I'll add that to the description.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 10:28 PM
Woot!!! Congrats on the 'pick'
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 11:18 PM
Always amazed at what can be done with no CC.

Kudos on the cool lot & the "pick"!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 12:26 AM
wow jo this is great- thanks!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 1:35 AM
Oh wow a pick! I didn't think I'd ever get one again. Thanks mods. :D

Thank you all for the comments. I'm always pleased when I can build something without cc.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 9:47 AM
Beautiful, Jo! A well-deserved pick.
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 11:28 AM
That's pretty amazing, Jo. Love all the underwater plantings.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 5:12 PM
Worked just fine on a plain 'ol ordinary lot! For some reason the windows and door disappeared but I can put some in.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 8:50 PM
That is stunning. It looks so relaxing!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 6:10 PM
Total credit for landscaping under the lot which adds interest and beauty to the whole scene. What a gorgeous environment!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 9:05 PM
I can't wait to try this out, thanks :)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 10:46 PM
Thanks for the comments.

Anne it's just as well sims don't have low tide or they might get stuck on those 'rocks'.

~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 11:56 AM
This is so different and unexpected and really cool, it is positively awesome! I rarely ever download lots but I have to try this one. Thank you!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 2:38 PM
What an interesting lot... But whenever I tried to place non-beach lots with sea on the beach, they always created a lagoon, as a poster above said. So I gave up long ago.

Is "Blue water" template Bluewater village or something else? I'd love to know where exactly you put the lot to make everything look correctly!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 3:07 AM
Blue Water Village uses the Blue Water Template so either Blue Water itself or the Blue Water Template from the list of templates will work. Other beaches may work too, but I know for sure that one does. I chose Blue water as I thought a lot of people might already have it down as a shopping area. The beach you tried placing it on must have been a bit too high.

Thank you billielith, hope you enjoy it.

~Call me Jo~
Theorist
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 4:39 PM
Thanks for clarification, I do happen to be building a resort out of Bluewater Village in the game, so your lot will fit in perfectly!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 10:59 AM
Wow, Jo, this is wonderful! Stunning, creative lot.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 4:04 PM
it's amazing you didn't have to download a wheel for this. lol. so gonna grab this for my island
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 10:56 PM
Very good Work, superbe, thankyou.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 11:17 PM
Thanks for all your comments.

No extra downloads sam&skye I like to try and keep things to Maxis only when I can.

~Call me Jo~
Page 1 of 2